New and Old Fav Soda flavors

Seshi

There have been many soft drink flavors to come & go, it's always sad when your fav drink is discontinued because it didn't gain enough traction.

My Fav was Coca-Cola blak. It was a mixture of espresso with Coke, and cream soda flavor. Delicious!

Now they have released an orange Vanilla Coke, that could be good, if it was made with cream soda instead of Coke.. but the Coke makes it taste like orange motor oil instead of  Orange Creamsicle like my friends claimed. So disappointing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HanaApril said:

I used to really love Mountain Dew for a soda pop,  however I don't drink it anymore and I'm really happy about that.

Yea, they aren't healthy of course.. pretty much the exact opposite.. especially if consumed regularly like many Americans tend to do.

I have never been a "regular" soda drinker, I just have them on occasion, and I really prefer Ramune strawberry, or strawberry Aloe drinks for Ann occasional treat.

When I was in grade school through middle school I would say my favorite was prob freska. I also liked sprite for the longest time. Though my fav has always been diet dew, and diet pepsi. I have gone back and forth with which exactly I like more in terms of diet vs regular, but have for the most part settled on diet as of late.

I've always been a fan of Cidona (Apple Flavour) or Irn Bru but when it comes to a certain type of fizzy drink with different flavours I would say I love Coca-Cola Vanilla. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Never realized soda was such a thing in the US, it's like a whole culture based around it 😂

As far as I know it is just another type of beverage here in Europe. I did try that Dr. Pepper though, but wasn't too big of a fan.

Funny that you mention there being culture around it. It's true, and the worst are gamers and kids. It's led to a bit of an obesity epidemic in our youth, but in the last ten years people have taken notice and started to make better beverage choices overall.

1 hour ago, Metro said:

I've always been a fan of Cidona (Apple Flavour) or Irn Bru but when it comes to a certain type of fizzy drink with different flavours I would say I love Coca-Cola Vanilla. 

There's a Mexican drink we have privy to here that's apple flavor, it's pretty good. Too sweet for my taste, ironically because I'm sure Coke products are the worst. 🤦🏼‍♀️

3 hours ago, King_Sama said:

Sierra Mist Orange. I had that in high school and I'll say the same thing now that I said then. Sierra Mist Orange taste like god bathed in it.

I've never even heard of Sierra Mist having flavors! That sounds awesome. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

what a coincidence, that one of the people I'm subscribed just released a video called pop culture

Is there like a pack with many different ones you can buy, so I can see what it's all about? I usually don't drink fizzy things but just to try it out.

I just checked Amazon, they have them.. but you need to read reviews as always.. might get them in tact, might get them damaged.. so, I'd rather buy in store myself, but if you can't  help it, ordering from there isnt aweful.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

I just checked Amazon, they have them.. but you need to read reviews as always.. might get them in tact, might get them damaged.. so, I'd rather buy in store myself, but if you can't  help it, ordering from there isnt aweful.

I have never ordered pop from amazon, or any canned goods honestly. I do order things like tea fairly often though. I would not trust amazon, or really any otter shipper with most canned goods.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tefutakato said:

Where i come from it's called pop. 😛 Anyway in terms of soft drink flavours i like original Dr. Pepper, Canadian Dry Ginger Ale and i really love Grape Crush. 

I used to drink Grape Crush by the case. Though now days its way to sweet for me. Not to say that won't always be the case.