Hey yo!

LonelyPoet

Hey! I'm new. Here's some stuff about me. I go to college. I like to draw. I'm socially awkward. I like popcorn. I might ship off to boot camp any day now so don't be pissed if you randomly don't hear from me for a few months. :/ I wanna have fun but I don't know how. Like all I do is read and watch things on my computer and I'm bored of that deal now. People mostly just ignore me so I guess I just I'm a boring person in general. 

Sometimes I feel like my life is passing me by and before I know it I'll wake up and it'll be too late to make things right. I named myself LonelyPoet because I'm lonely and I like to write poetry. Hopefully I'll be okay but you never know.... 

Message me if you want to RP or chat or anything. (Boys please don't send me any explicit messages, I don't know if that's the kind of thing that goes on here but I just wanna make sure)

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

@LonelyPoet

I may welcome you to Anime Forums. How nice that you draw and write poetry, you and I have that in common, along with social awkwardness and what not.

We had an issue with explicit PM spam a few weeks ago, and we believe it is dealt with. If you receive anything suspicious, do not hesitate to report it and the moderators may take part.

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time here, and discover some new friends. No worries on going to boot camp hope that goes well, or as weal as it can. 

I am a bit socially award myself, but I personally do not let that get me down most of the time. Its best to just be oneself. 

Hope to see you around from time to time, and if you have any questions dob't be afraid to message me.

• Like 1

Welcome.

Don't mind the social awkwardness thing, it's not really that unusual. Members here are really accepting and easy to talk to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

Hey! I'm new. Here's some stuff about me. I go to college. I like to draw. I'm socially awkward. I like popcorn. I might ship off to boot camp any day now so don't be pissed if you randomly don't hear from me for a few months. :/ I wanna have fun but I don't know how. Like all I do is read and watch things on my computer and I'm bored of that deal now. People mostly just ignore me so I guess I just I'm a boring person in general. 

Sometimes I feel like my life is passing me by and before I know it I'll wake up and it'll be too late to make things right. I named myself LonelyPoet because I'm lonely and I like to write poetry. Hopefully I'll be okay but you never know.... 

Message me if you want to RP or chat or anything. (Boys please don't send me any explicit messages, I don't know if that's the kind of thing that goes on here but I just wanna make sure)

Well hello there, welcome to AF; I hope you enjoy it here! You sound freaking awesome (sry if to enthusiastic, lol) but from what you have described about yourself, you remind me a lot of myself; I would love to hang out in PM's or whatever; I would also like to read some of you're poetry, I write poetry as well. Feel free to join poetry club if you want, I haven't posted much on there but I have posted some poems, also I have like 200 pages worth of poetry on an MS word document, lol. 

Oh and btw, I used to be depressed thinking life would pass me by too; I hated the monotony, everyday was so alike the last but you have got to realize that no matter where you are you can accomplish great things. That is one of the reasons I started writing poetry I think, I wanted to write something that made a difference, I am also working on 5 novels and some fan-fiction atm; anyway, feel free to chat with me about whatever. 

PS. AF is a very supportive and well-mannered site, all registered users I have met are very polite and should not message anything bad, however once or twice some people will join up just to harass forumers, I was messaged a lot of wierdness from such people (but it happens rarely), anyway if that happens just report and block. 

I hope you realize you are having a beautiful day, bye! 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is very friendly and relaxed.

As others have said, you do not need to worry too much about explicit messages here and such because we are mostly well behaved.

• Like 1

Welcome to AF. Like others have said, i hope you enjoy your time here and maybe you won't feel so lonely. Always feel free to report anything that goes against the rules here, i am sure the mods and admins would gladly help you out. Have fun! 

On 3/15/2019 at 5:25 PM, LonelyPoet said:

Hey at least you're aware of it. Aware that you have a limited time on this earth and therefore need to make the most out of it. Others think they'll live forever. :D

And its awesome that we have another member who can write poetry. Please feel free to add to the Creative Corner. It feels like we now have a complete creative community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I’ve seen you around the forums for a little bit now, but welcome anyway. It’s nice to hear a little bit about you.

Im pretty similar to you in some respects. I’m quiet and like to keep to myself most of the time (boring to some people I guess) but once you find your niche you’ll likely blossom 😄

Id love to chat about your upcoming boot camp thing if you want to know anything (been there before myself).

Other than that, happy to see you here. Hopefully you find happiness being in the service and having more opportunities. If you remember any of us after boot camp you’ll be doing better than me though 🤣 I lost nearly all of my memory after that.