Spring Break Ideas

LonelyPoet

Okay this is might last "spring break" so I wanna make the most of it. I'm tossing around ideas. You guess tell me what you thing or tell me if you have better ideas.

Store Hopping (just hanging out in different stores like a bum)

Finishing a Comic 

Spa day

At the risk of sounding like a total nerd, and someone who has taken time off work for the sole purpose of watching a certain anime, or to play a new game I'd say those are good options to me.

Though in all seriousness if travel is in your budget I suggest something like visiting a national park. Perhaps traveling to a con thats happening around that time may also be a fun idea.

What is this 'spring break' you are talking about? Where I live there are no breaks 😂

Joking, but seriously though, try and do something you enjoy. How long does spring break last?
Like Archie said traveling is quite nice. If you have a forest, sea or anything like that you could spend a day outside enjoying nature. If you are looking for more orientation in life you might volunteer to help out at something for a couple of hours (retirement home, day care centers etc.) to get to talk to people and think about what you want to do. Other than that the usual stuff like gaming, learning to cook, reading and watching anime. Not really original ideas now that I think about it.

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

At the risk of sounding like a total nerd, and someone who has taken time off work for the sole purpose of watching a certain anime, or to play a new game I'd say those are good options to me.

Though in all seriousness if travel is in your budget I suggest something like visiting a national park. Perhaps traveling to a con thats happening around that time may also be a fun idea.

Oh that sounds like a good idea. I should see if there are any cons in the area. 

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

What is this 'spring break' you are talking about? Where I live there are no breaks 😂

Joking, but seriously though, try and do something you enjoy. How long does spring break last?
Like Archie said traveling is quite nice. If you have a forest, sea or anything like that you could spend a day outside enjoying nature. If you are looking for more orientation in life you might volunteer to help out at something for a couple of hours (retirement home, day care centers etc.) to get to talk to people and think about what you want to do. Other than that the usual stuff like gaming, learning to cook, reading and watching anime. Not really original ideas now that I think about it.

You must live in a military camp then. I'm trying to get out more these days.

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

Camping with friends at a nearby national park, or beach? Get a group of your friends together for a memorable weekend camp out!

I really wanna go to the beach.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

Oh that sounds like a good idea. I should see if there are any cons in the area. 

7 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Yah cons are a great time will certainly keep you entertained.