Survival, Hunting, fishing, subsistence Living

Seshi

My father and my uncles know a lot about guns and some other types of weapons when we watch those types of movies or see it on television. It's rather funny and also cool at the same time that they know that kinds stuff, so makes me think I would be in really good hands if something happened. Also I'm slowly training myself in sword and knife play for survival purposes. *owns 4 practice type swords so far* 

• Like 1

@HanaApril In terms of learning swords in combat, or learning how a good place to get a feel for it is at honestly your local anime con. At seversl of the cons I attend there is a instructor that teaches a class on headlining swords as well as another course on martial arts for self defense.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, HanaApril said:

@ArchieKun I'm self teaching myself from books and videos also never been to a convention before. 

They are fun, good for all sorts of things.

I don't think this counts as survival, but I learned how to preparre bento lunches at a con last year. I suppose one could use their hunted food to put in their bento though that may raise a eyebrow.