Anime Remembrall. Need help? Ask Here

Seshi

Interesting, let's see ima test you,

Anime is about a few kids that have each different powers and one day this girl the Mc likes dies and years later she is found by the mc again but thought it was like yesterday she disappeared... The girl who disappeared had a special ability to see the future.

14 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Interesting, let's see ima test you,

Anime is about a few kids that have each different powers and one day this girl the Mc likes dies and years later she is found by the mc again but thought it was like yesterday she disappeared... The girl who disappeared had a special ability to see the future.

I'm not the one for answering. I just posted this as a thread for everyone to help each other out, without making a new topic every time there's a question of forgotten anime.

i need a bit of help here to find the name of 5 animes 

all i can remember about the first one is that the girl had hair that was 2 different colours ( black and red ) , she had long hair but part of the hair went up at the side like 2 horns

the next one is where this father and son are traveling to a planet on a ship with other people , the father is captain and during the first episode it keeps cutting to this girl on another planet where she speaks about someone arriving to save them i think she has pointy ears, once the father son and crew arrive on the planet they search all these ruins , the son gets close to something and just as he does the father warns him to get back but it teleport him to another world where he uses this gun to help save the girl that it kept cutting to earlier in the episode from a monster , it turns out he has been teleported to another world

the other 3 i have pictures of the anime how do you add pictures on here

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

all i can remember about the first one is that the girl had hair that was 2 different colours ( black and red ) , she had long hair but part of the hair went up at the side like 2 horns

the next one is where this father and son are traveling to a planet on a ship with other people , the father is captain and during the first episode it keeps cutting to this girl on another planet where she speaks about someone arriving to save them i think she has pointy ears, once the father son and crew arrive on the planet they search all these ruins , the son gets close to something and just as he does the father warns him to get back but it teleport him to another world where he uses this gun to help save the girl that it kept cutting to earlier in the episode from a monster , it turns out he has been teleported to another world

That second anime sounds really cool, I hope someone here can help you find it, maybe @Greeneyes

As for pictures, hit the paper clip "click to choose files" button just above where you pressed "submit reply" here at the bottom.

8 hours ago, mastershake said:

Hmm, red and black, maybe kill la kill, do you know if it was more red or more black?

As for the other one ill look.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mastershake said:

Wonder if you might mistakenly be thinking of Rory Mercury from Gate

032600.jpg

• Like 1

Hi,

I've been searching for this anime for couple years now. I watched it in early to mid 2000's. I don't remember much, but the one thing that stood out the most was the artsyle. Everything was in shades of red and orange. There was a guy with, a talking sword if I remember correctly and there might have been some jumping beetween dimensions since I remember pretty vividly a scene when the guy was on a train ( the sword might have referred to him as a doctor or something like that) and then they were in Edo period (?). It was also pretty bloody, but my childhood memory is really failling me and I have to clue where should search so I'd be really glad if you could help me.

Thanks