Ashukatski

Whats the feels on Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-San?

Sup ladies and gents, thought I'd get your opinion on the upcoming anime Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-San. Originally, I started out reading the manga and I can't help the excitement I'm feeling for this show. I absolutely loved it's manga counterpart and can't wait to see Senko-San and all the other amazing characters come to life in the animation. I'm really hyped for this show and can't wait to see it in the form of an anime~! Anyways, how are you all feeling about it??

maxresdefault.jpg

Not my cup of tea fam. I’m probably never gonna watch it tbh. 

Its kawaii AF tho

Edited by Seshi

Seems more like Kobayashi san's dragon maid lol..I didnt really like that one cos it seemed too moe for me but maybe I might give this one a try 

Eh, the trailer I watched didn't really do anything for me. But if it's on one of the sites I'm subscribed to I'll probably check out a couple episodes .

Looks like Funimation picked this one up

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Akane-chan
      I' m writing a manga right now, called "It's a Senpai/Kouhai thing".  I thought it'll be cool if the noice people on here can give me idea's for a bonus chapter!
      Character info:
      Daichi Ito: First Year in High school. Student council member. Has a crush on Hana Izumi. Dere:  idk -dere.  Age: 15
      Hana Izumi: Second Year in High school. Student coucil memeber. Has a crush on Daichi, but doubts it. Dere: Tsundere. Age: 16
      Maka Tanaka: Thrid Year in High school. Student council Co-president. Doesn't have a crush. Dere: Bakadere.  Age: 17
      Uri Sauna: Third Year in High school. Student Council President. Has a slight crush on Daichi.  Dere: Dandere. Age: 17
      Riku Kinimoto: First Year in High school. Anime club member. Daichi's childhood friend. Has a crush on Yua-tan (Daichi's lil sister)

Anyways, Have a good night.  Oyasumi!
      *~Akane-chan~*
    • By Akane-chan
      ~Akane-chan!

Btw: My favourite character is Pikachu Boi and Icy Hawt
      (Denki Kaminari and Shouto Todoroki).
    • By Shiv
      Hey..I'm new to AF, I hope I can find people to talk with about anime...I've only started watching anime a few months ago...but I'd say I've watched enough where I really wanna talk to people about it..we needn't necessarily stick to the topic...Oregairu's just been on my mind lately so I thought I'd put that in the topic..I just wanna talk about anime..and hopefully also about the ones I've watched...I hope I don't annoy and creep people out by talking too much..
      Sooo...Oregairu's nearing its end...with only a couple of episodes left..It's got me wondering about Yui...The first three episodes or so made me feel as if 8man's gonna end up with Yui...then they showed his inclination towards Yukino and you accepting the fact that she's not gonna get 8man...now with this whole wish thing in play....and with 8man saying how he wishes he could just fulfill all of yui's wishes one by one..its got me wondering if there's hope for yui fter all...I know in the manga he ends up with Yukino...I won't mind 8man ending up with any of the girls..It's just hard for me to see yui's heart break..
    • By Brysonmedia
      Helllo AF! Im BrysonMedia but you all can call me BM! Im an active lover of anime and this is only my 2nd forum so Im a bit of a newbie. My fav animes are DBZ,MHA,TG,and Soul Eater. Im curently trying to start Bleach. Im super exicited to be joining you guys!!!!!!

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit