Anime Chit Chat

Seshi

1 hour ago, Kit Kat K said:

@Seshi One series that was like that for me was HxH. It was loooong, but by the end I still wanted more. It's a shame it will probably be left unfinished.

Didn't they somehow wind the anime up? I only remember that (spoiler ahead)

Spoiler

Gon finally met his father on top of a tree or something and that's it I thought?

But yeah, I would definitely not mind a lot more episodes there!

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 1

@Illusion of Terra That did happen, but they also

Spoiler

revealed that the whole HxH world is just a small island in a lake of the "Dark Continent" and teased an expedition to said continent.

The frustrating part is that the manga is still ongoing, but at such a slow pace that the author might get sick and quit before it's even finished

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I tend  to burn out on the mega series even if I enjoy them, simply because after awhile I get in the mood for something different, For One Piece it was early in the Skypeia arc & for HxH it was at the start of the Chimera Ant arc. I still am interested in going back to them again someday. but right now I'm enjoying exploring different series and genres.

7 hours ago, Kit Kat K said:

A great thing about the weekly and seasonal format is the variety. It's guaranteed you'll find something good to watch with so many shows airing

This is definitely true for me lately. I kind of like exploring  different genres. Case in point: my favorites from the Winter 2018 season were Yuru Camp & A Place Further than the Universe.  For Spring 2018 it was Golden Kamuy & Megalobox.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Just me said:

Food looks so flippin delicious in anime like ... ahh 

Soo true! I'm a picky eater, but I'd eat everything if food looked like it does in anime. I mean just look

ramen.gif

• Love it! (Daisuki) 2

On 3/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, Seshi said:

I’m not sure I’ll continue One Piece. I stopped right after Luffy entered the Grand Line. For some reason the show lost its appeal after a while.

I’m currently up to date on One Piece, and I genuinely enjoy it one you get past all the fillers it’s a truly enjoyable anime/manga however I wouldn’t recommend binge watching it, as the story can get kinda repetitive to a certain degree. I would use it to fill the void in between when your searching for a new anime (That is if your like me and have seen Thousands of anime’s and have to watch more obscure anime’s or wait for new releases)

I’m new here and would like to get to know some of the people In this thread let’s start off simple what are your top five anime’s of all time , mine are as follows 

-Berserk 

-Kenichi 

-Btooom!

-Quan Zhi Gap Shou (The Kings Avatar)

And lastly Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress (Although it was somewhat disappointing with the ending)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Food and anime always good to see but makes me just hungry👻

Especially in Shokugeki no soma 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tensei said:

I’m new here and would like to get to know some of the people In this thread let’s start off simple what are your top five anime’s of all time , mine are as follows 

-Berserk 

-Kenichi 

-Btooom!

And lastly Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress (Although it was somewhat disappointing with the ending)

Cowboy Bebop

My Hero Academia

Yuru Camp

Azumanga Daioh

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

7 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Cowboy Bebop

My Hero Academia

Yuru Camp

Azumanga Daioh

Edited by Tensei

On 3/21/2019 at 10:36 PM, Greeneyes said:

Trust me after you have seen like 100 or so anime you want to rewatch them as time passes.

I do it sometimes to fill the void, once you’ve seen a finite amount of anime usually around 500 a lot of the animes that are interesting to you you have already seen so your only choice is rewatching animes or watching more obscure ones 

11 hours ago, Tensei said:

-Berserk 

-Kenichi 

-Btooom!

For me it would have to be:

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Assassination Classroom

Barakamon

A place further than the universe

Honorary entry - Code Geass

And a whooole lot of others. I'm very indecicive. My top five changes almost everyday.

6 minutes ago, Tensei said:
On 3/22/2019 at 3:36 AM, Greeneyes said:

I do it sometimes to fill the void,

I rewatch for the same reason (I haven't watched that many shows though). I also like rewatching series that are my favorites. Sometimes you notice a lot more stuff the second time around.

• Like 1

I just finished Magi:Adventure of Sinbad. It was great, too bad the plot didn’t finish. And there’s no sign of a second season.

Now to watch the rest of the Magi series’s 

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcrigg said:

Will someone please discuss on my thread

I've yet to see anything to discuss over there.  Post something, over there, and maybe you'll get someone to discuss it with you.  Over there.

If I could read minds I'd be making a lot more money than my boss pays me.  

On 5/6/2019 at 7:17 AM, Kit Kat K said:

My top five changes almost everyday.

I hate making "favorites" lists too.  Invariably I spend all day agonizing over the list (or worse, the One), only to remember something else minutes after posting that I should have included.  :D

• Funny 1

Finished Quanzhi Gaoshou today and it was amazing! Especiallly the ova. 2nd season coming out in july with 24 episodes. Really looking forward to it.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:18 AM, Tensei said:

-Berserk 

-Kenichi 

-Btooom!

Death note

Hibike euphonium s1 and 2

Kimi no na wa

One punch man s1

Having a hard time picking 5 xd

1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I can't really tell if this is someone's try at a bot or just a troll.

I managed to get an actual answer of what bothers him but it looks hopeless

• Like 1

@Humbby your efforts were greatly appreciated 👍 

On 5/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, Tensei said:

-Berserk 

-Kenichi 

-Btooom!

Top 5? Eh.. so many, let’s do 6 😜 excluding ova’s:

Trigun

Haikyuu

Claymore

Demon Slayer

MHA

Yuu yuu Hakusho

17 hours ago, Seshi said:

@Humbby your efforts were greatly appreciated 👍 

Top 5? Eh.. so many, let’s do 6 😜 excluding ova’s:

Trigun

Haikyuu

Claymore

Demon Slayer

MHA

Yuu yuu Hakusho

That’s a good list 👍🏽 I’ve heard a lot of positive things about claymore but have yet to watch it due to the sunmary didn’t really sound enticing to me is it worth watching?

25 minutes ago, Tensei said:

That’s a good list 👍🏽 I’ve heard a lot of positive things about claymore but have yet to watch it due to the sunmary didn’t really sound enticing to me is it worth watching?

I loved it, based on the Manga, which was even better (but much longer). The series was made well too, but they altered the ending. If you are into gore and demon type lore and action- you'll love it too. Definitely give it a chance.