Anime Chit Chat

Seshi

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Somali and the Forest Spirit

I personally found it very disappointing. It wants to play around with serious topics without actually addressing them. And the non-ending didn’t give the impression that the characters had really grown at all. Even Golem

didn’t grow do much as simply acknowledge what was already obviously true from the beginning

I’ll still give it a 6/10 because I liked it’s visual style  & I realize a lot of my dislike is due to my personal biases/peeves. Most notably Somali is actually the type of child characters who annoys the hell out of me.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I think, but that's just a random idea, that it might be interesting for a parent to watch with their small child who can enjoy the visuals and kid's stuff

So, I just watched the 1st episode & I'm instantly in love with it! The art style is gorgeous & the music is wonderful so far too.

@Ohiotaku *giggles* Somali is just precious to me but she's so full of energy I can see how that could be a bit much to deal with. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I think, but that's just a random idea, that it might be interesting for a parent to watch with their small child who can enjoy the visuals and kid's stuff

Gonna hop on the bandwagon and watch this now xD

• Like 1
  • Silly 1

30 minutes ago, RuthisianCodex said:

@Ohiotaku *giggles* Somali is just precious to me but she's so full of energy I can see how that could be a bit much to deal with. 

When it comes to rambunctious kids, I’m kinda like Bakugo spacer.png

Kisa from Fruits Basket or Lutz from Ascendence of a Bookworm are the type of child character I’m more tolerant of (can’t really call Main/Myne a child since she has the mind/soul of a college student, though her enthusiasm & love of books can make her act childishly :P )

• Silly 1

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

This little girl is so adorable and relatable. Im loving this show xD Ohiotaku tsk tsk not liking cute little girl. How dare 😛

I know, right!?! I just want to give her all the sweets in the world!!!

Just finished the 2nd episode & I've just gotta say that it would be a total blast to cosplay as literally any of these characters 😀

6 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@Seshi there are some scary elements there as well and some violence so watch out, just a heads up 😂

Oh dear...

Well just let it be known that NOTHING had better happen to Somali, that's all I'm sayin'.

And I have a feeling that the golem is going to find a high ranking spot on my favorite anime characters of all time list. 

Edited by RuthisianCodex
known was misspelled
  • Silly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 hours ago, BlackTooth said:

I love rewatching Animes, that's because I can't find another that I like ;) 

I kind hate Naruto and One Piece.. I don't know why..

Which anime you rewatching?

Ive rewatched most of my faves 3 times.

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Which anime you rewatching?

Ive rewatched most of my faves 3 times.

SAO, My Hero Academia, Assasination Classroom, Date A Live, Charlotte, Your lie in April, The Piano Forest or something Like this..(on netflix),          One Punch man.

I Like Romantic, Fantasy, and Superpower Anime.

No surprise that a 3rd season of Isekai Quartet is forthcoming considering that the genre shows no sign of going away anytime soon 😂

Edited by Ohiotaku