Terrible Synopsis Challenge

Seshi

Make an Anime Synopsis in the worst possible way.. then we will try to guess what anime you’re describing.

Loads of people try to kill a skinny perv who escapes their every attempt, while two weird girls follow the perv (for whatever reason)? It’s their job. 🙄

I like the idea behind this thread but I haven't seen enough anime to stand a chance of identifying most of them.

Case in point, no clue here. So I am gonna be a smartass and say Sailor Moon~

But I will try one myself~ 

This guy is on his way to do business somewhere but finds a wolf in his wagon. The wolf is pretty chill and doesn't munch the guy like a Scooby Snack and he decides to return it to its natural habitat.

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Seshi said:

Loads of people try to kill a skinny perv who escapes their every attempt, while two weird girls follow the perv (for whatever reason)? It’s their job. 🙄<span>

Sorcerer Hunters?

2 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

This guy is on his way to do business somewhere but finds a wolf in his wagon. The wolf is pretty chill and doesn't munch the guy like a Scooby Snack and he decides to return it to its natural habitat.

Spice & Wolf?

Here's mine: A secret organization tries to kill a guy for putting bananas in a microwave

• Like 1

Nope, Nope.. But funny guesses. I’m bad at describing things and simultaneously being funny I think.. Y’all are great at this though.

@Ohiotaku I cheated... Steins Gate O. You have googleable materials in your funny synopsis. HA

Mines super ambiguous, but I’m sure someone will get it eventually.

6 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Here's mine: A secret organization tries to kill a guy for putting bananas in a microwave

Steins;Gate... oh it has already been said :(

I Guess I'll try 1 too: A Child looking to see girls wearing panties to draw

Edited by Humbby
  • Funny 1

20 hours ago, Humbby said:

Steins;Gate... oh it has already been said :(

I Guess I'll try 1 too: A Child looking to see girls wearing panties to draw

I am gonna say Eromanga Sensei?

A cute, shy high school girl talks with her younger brother in order to practice talking with people.

Edited by OtterNmyWater
  • Agree 1

After defying the Lord of the Land, a young woman sets out on a journey where she proves to those around her the strength of her will and determination.

A hint, it's a romance at heart.

---

All those above me are either too vague or I never watched them to know....

• Like 1

A delinquent look like high school boy, fighting his way against time with pen, pencil, paper and ink to finish his duty and along the way he find friendship, romance, joy and even comedy...Though he never know its romance even thought it's slap his face

Got a few more (and I improved on my previous entry):

1) An anime about cannibals with tentacles and wings.

2) A show about killing naked people.

3) A show about avenging a cheeseburger.

4) A show (so far) about growing by destroying one's body.

5) A show about thieves helping people and making friends.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:12 PM, Seshi said:

Make an Anime Synopsis in the worst possible way.. then we will try to guess what anime you’re describing.

Loads of people try to kill a skinny perv who escapes their every attempt, while two weird girls follow the perv (for whatever reason)? It’s their job. 🙄

KonoSuba?

@Dot.com no, but nice try.

How about this one:

A powerful man of once reputable skill, changes his priorities and begins saving commoners all the while wearing a long red skirt and using his skill in the complete opposite way than it was intended.

Edited by Seshi

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

@Dot.com no, but nice try.

How about this one:

A powerful man of once reputable skill, changes his priorities and begins saving commoners all the while wearing a long red skirt and using his skill in the complete opposite way than it was intended.

Rorouni Kenshin

• Agree 1