Birthday Shinanigans

Seshi

When celebrating birthdays as adults, what do you like to do?

Do you have separate celebrations with family and with friends?

Do you go out, or stay in for a house party?

Also for your children’s birthdays (if you have kids) what are some of those experiences that went well.

————————————————

Lately I’ve been super blessed to have the opportunity to celebrate my birthday with friends near and dear. Last year I was taken out to a mani pedi, and dinner and (window) shopping at a clothing outlet. 

Things I’d love to do for a special occasion would be rock climbing, spa day, dessert festival, and visit new restaurants.

Well my 20th birthday is coming up soon and I want to have a tea party but I don't know if anyone else would want to do that with me lol. I asked my mom for a glass tea set I hope she gets it for me. I would use it to make flowering tea like this... Other than that I wanna save money. I'm saving up to buy myself a motorcycle. Hopefully that can be my gift to myself on my 21 birthday. :)

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

9 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

Well my 20th birthday is coming up soon and I want to have a tea party but I don't know if anyone else would want to do that with me lol. I asked my mom for a glass tea set I hope she gets it for me. I would use it to make flowering tea like this... Other than that I wanna save money. I'm saving up to buy myself a motorcycle. Hopefully that can be my gift to myself on my 21 birthday. :)

spacer.png

I personally love tea, and would come have tea and cake with you 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, Seshi said:

Do you go out, or stay in for a house party? and play video games alone

aww, how'd you know i celebrate my birthday alone, in my room, playing video games, and or reading visual novels ?

• Funny 2

image.jpg

But seriously, I don't remember the last time I celebrated a birthday. My parents will wish me happy bday, my mom gets me a cake, and that's it. I don't even know the last time I got a present. Just another day 😑