Aldnoah.Zero - General Discussion

drill

So, in preparation for the second season (and the fact that I didn't have enough to watch next season), I decided to watch this whole season within a few days. My favorite character is Slaine with Inaho not being too far behind. I'm only on episode six, but I think that its pretty good so far. There isn't enough character development though, and I hope the second season can help with that some.

[spoiler=Episode 6]I do think its weird that Inaho wasn't promoted to Captain, as he did save everyone on the ship twice already, and has more smarts than the rest of the group combined. (Except for maybe Marito).

• Like 1

Just finished today. I don't know if I've ever hated an ending so much, I probably have, I just forgot about it.

[spoiler=Episode 12]Okay, so while Slaine was a good character, having him live, and killing off the other two good characters was a BAD idea. Hopefully, they are saved somehow, much like how the antagonist was saved in his backstory. Also, Inaho's sister is the most annoying character, ever. How in the world did she get her position if all she does is argue, ponder, and not come up with any good solutions? She needs to be removed if the second season will be any good.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic