Game: The Anime title continuation

Seshi

The game is simple:

Continue the pattern. One Anime title is given, and you continue to name anime that start with the last letter of the previous anime title. Try not to repeat titles. List only one Anime title per reply to keep this pattern:

User 1: My hero academia

User 2: Accel World 

User 3: Digimon

User 4: No game no life

End example.

Edit: To make sure the anime titles are not repeated, please copy the last list and add to it with your post. These can be hidden in a spoiler tag.

Edit 2: Forgot to mention, try not looking up anime and only going from memory! You can of course double check what you think is a title, just to be correct though.

———————————————————-—Shall we begin?😁

Great Teacher Onizuka

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

How about always continuing the list by putting the names that already were mentioned first and the new one after that (to avoid repeats and to not have to go back pages)?

Great Teacher Onizuka

Akira

(so the next person would go:

Great Teacher Onizuka, Akira

A.......)

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 1

For those who don't know (since I don't think there is a spoiler button, is there?). Just put the word "spoiler" in [] before the text and the word "/spoiler" in [] after it to put something in a spoiler (without the quotation marks " ").

Great Teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kikis Delivery Service, Eden of the East , That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Edited by Illusion of Terra

Great teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kiki's delivery service, Eden of the East, That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Higurashi no naku koro ni. 

Great teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kiki's delivery service, Eden of the East, That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Higurashi no naku koro ni.

Island

Great teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kiki's delivery service, Eden of the East, That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Island, Digimon, Noir, Rurouni Kenshin.

Naruto

Great teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kiki's delivery service, Eden of the East, That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Island, Digimon, Noir, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto 

One Punch Man

Great teacher Onizuka, Akira, Amagi Brilliant Park, Kiki's delivery service, Eden of the East, That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Ergo Proxy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Higurashi  no naku koro ni, Island, Digimon, Noir , Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, One Punch Man, Negima

Arakawa Under the Bridge

(only watched a few episodes because I didn't like it)