How do you take your tea?

Seshi

• 1 month later...

Winding down usually requires some form of tea for me. It’s how I chill at the end of a long day.

Today I discovered that I can make a delicious Spiced Chai latte at home- after failing many times before I’ve finally succeeded using two teabags of twinnings spice chai tea, 1tsp of sugar and some whole milk 😃

The problem before was using 1 tea bag.. turns out twinings tea bags are quite small compared to what I was used to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Winding down usually requires some form of tea for me. It’s how I chill at the end of a long day.

I'm the same :)

When I start a day, I have one cup of tea, followed by one cup of coffee, then one more cup of tea and I'm ready to go 🤣

• 2 months later...

I put milk and two sugars in all my teas as I drink black tea.

Dunkable biscuits are always a plus, but so is chocolate (dip it into your tea sometime, it tastes good)

• Like 1

*English gentleman comes bursting in through the door, teacup held aloft with the pinky finger raised.*

Did somebody mention anything about tea?!?!

Commonly I tend to have a lot of breakfast tea (usually Yorkshire tea, since it tastes lovely) with a drop of milk in it as I dont tend to like mine far too milky.

Breakfast teas are usually my go to as far as regular drinks are concerned (especially earl-gray. Devine luxury of a concoction that is!) But I do like deviating between different herbal types of tea.

Thusfar, apple-snap tea has proven to be one of my favourite, allongside peppermint and green tea.

Still, can never beat an oll cup-a the good stuff! *Sips*

Edited by Xyro

21 minutes ago, Xyro said:

*English gentleman comes bursting in through the door, teacup held aloft with the pinky finger raised.*

Did somebody mention anything about tea?!?!

Commonly I tend to have a lot of breakfast tea (usually Yorkshire tea, since it tastes lovely) with a drop of milk in it as I dont tend to like mine far too milky.

Breakfast teas are usually my go to as far as regular drinks are concerned (especially earl-gray. Devine luxury of a concoction that is!) But I do like deviating between different herbal types of tea.

Thusfar, apple-snap tea has proven to be one of my favourite, allongside peppermint and green tea.

Still, can never beat an oll cup-a the good stuff! *Sips*

I drink my black tea with a touch of milk as well 😍

I must mention however that my inner tea snob is deeply offended by the use of the words herbal tea and green tea within the same mentioning. Since green tea is tea in its purest form without fermentation (minimal) and black tea is simply fully fermented tea leaves. They each deserve the same “tea” honorific. 

Herbal “teas” however are not true teas, and are in a different category. Whew! *exhales* that’s over now 😁

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I must mention however that my inner tea snob is deeply offended by the use of the words herbal tea and green tea within the same mentioning. 

....*Chaotic smile*

Fuell for the fire, I see... *Muhahahahha!*

(Naa, tea is tea. I will not allow myself to slander one on anything to do with tea. it wouldn't be very British of me otherwise 😜 )

• Funny 1

ooh this is a fun thread

i just drink my tea as is, but with LOTS of sugar.. my favorite is peppermint tea. i dont know if you consider that a "real" tea hahaha, but i love me some minty taste.

i even use peppermint scented shampoos

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...