Favorite non-anime TV series

drill

One of my favourite non anime TV series is Batman The Animated Series. I have the complete series on Blu-Ray definitely a great purchase and an awesome show all around. Personally I like the character designs and the world of Gotham City. The New Batman Adventures has my favourite Batman suit design with the grey and black costume. I’m not a fan of Joker’s design from New Batman Adventures as he looks plain without the traditional green hair, red lips and black eye lids. 

One episode I like is a episode that takes place on Christmas and New Years Eve. Definitely a good episode as you get a lot of villains in one story. I love it!

Overall absolutely love and recommend Batman The Animated Series to anyone.

4 hours ago, Tefutakato said:

One of my favourite non anime TV series is Batman The Animated Series.

I've not seen any of the animated Batman series. Back in the 1960's I used to dash home from school to watch the original TV series and a while back Amazon had a special deal on the complete series DVD box set, which I still haven't watch all of.

I know some people won't agree with me on this but I still think Adam West was the best Batman.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Found out today that a animated movie of Babylon 5, one of my favorite TV series, is officially going to be released. According to Straczynski on twitter.  Details TBA but, ".. this brand new original animated movie is already finished and in the can. So it's 100% real, happening, and coming out very soon."

😮

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Found out today that a animated movie of Babylon 5, one of my favorite TV series, is officially going to be released. According to Straczynski on twitter.  Details TBA but, ".. this brand new original animated movie is already finished and in the can. So it's 100% real, happening, and coming out very soon."

😮

That sounds interesting, Babylon 5 was one of my favourite TV shows.  I've got a large B5 poster on my bedroom wall and models of Babylon 5 and a Starfury in my living room.  Somewhere in the loft I've also got all 5 seasons on VHS, but I doubt either of the two VHS players I've got still work.