Extreme Coloring Bin

HanaApril

πŸŒŸΒ π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ π»π’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ’œπ“…π“‡π’Ύπ“'π“ˆ 𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒 π’žπ‘œπ“π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π΅π’Ύπ“ƒΒ πŸŒŸ

π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πšœ πš–πš’Β πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πšŠπš›πšŽπšŠ πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝙸 πšœπš‘πš˜πš πšŒπšŠπšœπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŠπš›πšŽ πš–πš’ πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšΒ 

πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœΒ π™Έ'πš– πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πš—.

πŸŒΌΒ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœ πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπšœ πš πš’πš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπš Β πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— ( ASAP) 🌼

Β 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

οΌ₯ο½˜ο½”ο½’ο½…ο½ο½… οΌ£ο½ο½Œο½ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡

Β πŸ”ΆΒ π™΄πš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŽ πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœΒ πŸ”Ά

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β Β ( I )

ecpp1.jpg.5b5d9463d77fb513ae1f11d8f881b59d.jpg

Progress 5%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by HanaApril
  • Like 4

Yeah I've heard ofΒ a few people say the world extreme when it comes to these type of coloring books since the detail is so high def.Β ( at least on how I see it )Β :?Β Also yesΒ they'reΒ adult coloring books, I first heard of them 2 years ago but didn't attempt to try it myself. However I just went for itΒ after a while and brought the one you see. I really enjoyed it when I started and to me there veryΒ fun and relaxing to do. ( my opinion ) I highly recommendΒ them to anyone who is willing to give it a try, you can color it how YOU want there is no wrong or right away to do it.

• Like 1

Oh my god there are so many..... That would take me like 3 months then another 3 to start....

Edited by Greeneyes

@GreeneyesΒ Thank you for stopping by and giving you complementΒ I really appreciateΒ it.

@SeshiΒ Thank you dear for your comment and also sharing some thingsΒ on here as well, IΒ never hear ofΒ Β Adult PaintΒ before..Β I'll have to look more into this.Β Β 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ”ΆΒ π™΄πš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŽ 𝙸'πš– πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœΒ πŸ”Ά

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(II)

ecp1.jpg.78fc1245080e4a2e5df56541344ffca1.jpg

Progress 10%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's sorta hard to see the detail I can re-upload it soon~

Edited by HanaApril

@ArchieKunΒ Thank you kindly for the comment, I appreciate it.Β I had A LOT of art classes in school alsoΒ self tought myself drawing at a very young age as well, so during thoseΒ years I got more better with art. I admit I'm not the best but I think now I would say I'm average at it now.Β 

But really no one has to be the bestΒ at coloring or anyΒ other type of art related thing you do.Β If you are enjoying it and you feel proud of what you have that's all that matters I think honestly. You don't have to be like others who's art looks really good or professional. Just have fun with it~Β (y)

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

@ArchieKunΒ Thank you kindly for the comment, I appreciate it.Β I had A LOT of art classes in school alsoΒ self tought myself drawing at a very young age as well, so during thoseΒ years I got more better with art. I admit I'm not the best but I think now I would say I'm average at it now.Β 

But really no one has to be the bestΒ at coloring or anyΒ other type of art related thing you do.Β If you are enjoying it and you feel proud of what you have that's all that matters I think honestly. You don't have to be like others who's art looks really good or professional. Just have fun with it~Β (y)

Most certainly. I mean I can draw anime, or manga fairly well, but not good with to much else at least not without a point of reference. I prefer writingΒ stories thats where I personally shine.

πŸ”ΈΒ π™΄πš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŽ πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœΒ πŸ”Έ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ec23.jpg.24ddcf6a6a16b9ed6028e0b5c3a7eea6.jpg

Progress 15%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by HanaApril

2 hours ago, HanaApril said:

πŸ”ΈΒ π™΄πš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŽ πšŒπšžπš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœΒ πŸ”Έ

ec23.jpg.24ddcf6a6a16b9ed6028e0b5c3a7eea6.jpg

Progress 15%

Awesome

1112281231_Sparkleamazed.gif.39d8ea4dfefc8fd4ee358e70a4415101.gif

Edited by Greeneyes

• 2 weeks later...

ecpic2.jpg.0bf881f833031249c00e4febda1bfbe7.jpg

Progress 20%

• Like 1

Wow that is looking amazing. I wish I had the patience to color like that, but I'm more of a, let's color some My Little Pony and some dinosaurs in the kiddie coloring book kinda person xD

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Wow that is looking amazing. I wish I had the patience to color like that, but I'm more of a, let's color some My Little Pony and some dinosaurs in the kiddie coloring book kinda person xD

🀣🀣🀣 My hubby bought me a children’s coloring book & I was so disappointed because I was thinking he got something like the extreme coloring book

• Silly 1
  • Funny 1

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

🀣🀣🀣 My hubby bought me a children’s coloring book & I was so disappointed because I was thinking he got something like the extreme coloring book

Β 

I would be so excited xDΒ We have a lot of both around my office though because we need something to do sometimes, I always go for the kids ones. I tried the extreme style and it made me more angry than relaxed so I have so much respect for people that can do this lol.Β