Shazam

AvidCrayfish

Hello, my name is Steven, and over the weekend I attended my first anime convention. I'm do miss the people I met there and wanted to feel closer to a "community." I guess what I am saying is, I love anime/manga and don't really have anyone to talk to about it and that's why I came here. 

Welcome, you came to the right place 😁

I'm not really a con goer on account of being older than your typical anime fan, but still enjoy it immensely. Hope you meet lots of people with shared interests.

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to AF, I know what you mean about missing an anime community. I haven't been able to go to my local con in a couple of years.

I like the community here, everyone is pretty chill and down to discuss anything really. If you have an anime near and dear to you get a discussion going on it, I'm sure you'll feel better in no time 😊

Right now a few of us are watching Rising of the shield hero as it's airing weekly & discussing in the boards, it's been fun.

Ja ne 

4 hours ago, AvidCrayfish said:

Hello, my name is Steven, and over the weekend I attended my first anime convention. I'm do miss the people I met there and wanted to feel closer to a "community." I guess what I am saying is, I love anime/manga and don't really have anyone to talk to about it and that's why I came here. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Welcome to thee forum Steven hope you have a great time here with us. I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about anime, or otherwise here. Lots of anime suggestions floating about as well here. If you have any questions, or just feel like chatting don't be afraid to hit me up my inbox is always open.