Hi~ Let's talk?

TrevorBelmont

Hello, I am very new here. I would like to find some friends to chat to and everything. I do love Castlevania, but I love anime and games. We can chat about whatever. I roleplay, but I do love chatting. I'm very lonely. HI.

• Like 1

Hey there.

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is pretty friendly.

This seemed weird, since it reads like an intro post, but since we are pretty lax here, I will let it slide, unless the admin or mods feel like moving it.

What anime do you like?

Also, we have a chat corner, which is located here:

I suggest you join in here, so more people will come to talk to you, but if you want one-on-one, or a more chat-like experience, I cannot help, beyond PM at this time.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:49 AM, TrevorBelmont said:

I'm very lonely. 

Hey don't be lonely anymore. You are with like-minded people and can talk about anime and games too.

I haven't played a single Castlevania game to be honest. I know I'm missing out and I plan to play one in the future.

Where do you think I should I start? I was thinking of firing up my PS1 and start there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, TrevorBelmont said:

Symphony of the Night is a good one to start off, though you should start with Rondo of Blood (they connect), Lament of innocence is another good one to start off with! 

What platform is Rondo of Blood? Coz Symphony is for the Playstation 1 right and Lament is for Playstation 2.