Need help on choosing Dakimakura pillows brand and materials!

Big Boar

Hello people. I'm planning to buy a anime pillow with gurl on it. But it ask me to select one of four materials from cheapest to most expensive. Obviously the most expensive is the best material.

But then I saw other brands like"Micari" which is much cheaper, then another is "Acepunch" now I don't know which one should I choose. Which one is best? why choose the cheaper brand or materials? Thank you!

Screenshot_2019-03-26-21-32-31-863_com.shopee.ph.png

• 3 years later...

It's so good that I stumbled upon your thread and I'll be happy to help you with the choice, since I adore anime body pillow and I have several such full-length pillows at home. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on such pillows, then it's best not to think about buying this stuff.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, VictorMiddleton said:

It's so good that I stumbled upon your thread and I'll be happy to help you with the choice, since I adore anime body pillow and I have several such full-length pillows at home. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on such pillows, then it's best not to think about buying this stuff. 

I'll explain to you why, sensations are important here and the best materials feel very good on the body, they are very pleasant and comfortable. Therefore, you should save up and buy the best pillow that will be made preferably of silk and similar expensive and good materials. Good luck friend!

• Like 1