Hi to all ^^

Sakura

Hello to anyone reading this :D

I am new here and just wanted to post a small introduction topic.

A little about me:

I am Sofi and was looking for a forum for anime discussion and found this one so I am looking forward to being here and getting to know some new people on here ^^'

I really love just about any kind of anime and I've watched quite a lot over the years and open to watching some new ones. Currently I was rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh season 1, Boruto, Dragon Ball Super and FMA which is really all my current schedule allows me to keep up with at this time ;C

I'm really into art, gaming, making graphics and of course anime/manga. If you have any other questions about me you can feel free to ask and I hope to make some friends here.

• Like 2

Welcome, glad you found your way here 😁

People here seem easier to talk to then on some of the bigger commercial forums, so hope you enjoy yourself

• Like 1

Hey Sofi, good to meet you. Welcome to AF! I agree with Ohiotaku, I feel that the people here are great.

Anyways, seems like you’ve got quite a few similar interests as other members here, so I hope you stick around and get to know them. We will be having some art contests soon. Peek your head in the art section and you’ll see the announcement coming up.

Hi there Sofi we;come to AF hope your enjoying your time here so far. I'd say you have a pretty good list there from what you mentioned. There is plenty of ways to learn more about new anime here. We have a listed database of it too in fact for informational purposes of course.

I'm always open to making new friends so if you want to chat feel free to hit up my inbox, and if you need anything I'm always around. 

12 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi, that's a great selection of anime!

Who's that guy below your avatar? Seems like someone from Yu Gi Oh

Thank you and that is Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh.

11 hours ago, Seshi said:

Hey Sofi, good to meet you. Welcome to AF! I agree with Ohiotaku, I feel that the people here are great.

Anyways, seems like you’ve got quite a few similar interests as other members here, so I hope you stick around and get to know them. We will be having some art contests soon. Peek your head in the art section and you’ll see the announcement coming up.

I will definitely check out the art contests that sounds great, thanks :3

9 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hi there Sofi we;come to AF hope your enjoying your time here so far. I'd say you have a pretty good list there from what you mentioned. There is plenty of ways to learn more about new anime here. We have a listed database of it too in fact for informational purposes of course.

I'm always open to making new friends so if you want to chat feel free to hit up my inbox, and if you need anything I'm always around. 

I will have to check out the list~ thank you!

And thank you @ everyone for the nice welcomes, looking forward to being here ^^

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

On 4/10/2019 at 5:26 AM, Greeneyes said:

Hello, welcome to this humble site! 

What is your favorite number? 

And have a good time!

Thank you ^^ 

Favorite number? Probably 9.

On 4/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, Sofi said:

Hello to anyone reading this :D

I am new here and just wanted to post a small introduction topic.

A little about me:

I am Sofi and was looking for a forum for anime discussion and found this one so I am looking forward to being here and getting to know some new people on here ^^'

I really love just about any kind of anime and I've watched quite a lot over the years and open to watching some new ones. Currently I was rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh season 1, Boruto, Dragon Ball Super and FMA which is really all my current schedule allows me to keep up with at this time ;C

I'm really into art, gaming, making graphics and of course anime/manga. If you have any other questions about me you can feel free to ask and I hope to make some friends here.

im probably late, but i blame hospital duties 

welcome to AF-forums~

jesus, you watch all those anime, and are able to keep up with them !?, i couldn't do that ever, just studying takes up 100% of my time, enough to make me semi-inactive in this site, that and, leave my games alone >.>

i haven't even finished sekiro couse of hospital/studies smh

i also haven't drawn in a while couse of the same reason too...i betcha' my art skills are lacking bad now, that makes me sad ;(

now for the important question: do you enjoy J-pop songs too ?!?

hope you enjoy your stay in AF-forums sofi-san~

14 hours ago, XII360 said:

im probably late, but i blame hospital duties 

welcome to AF-forums~

jesus, you watch all those anime, and are able to keep up with them !?, i couldn't do that ever, just studying takes up 100% of my time, enough to make me semi-inactive in this site, that and, leave my games alone >.>

i haven't even finished sekiro couse of hospital/studies smh

i also haven't drawn in a while couse of the same reason too...i betcha' my art skills are lacking bad now, that makes me sad ;(

now for the important question: do you enjoy J-pop songs too ?!?

hope you enjoy your stay in AF-forums sofi-san~

I have a lot of time at work that I pretend to be doing things like testing our new Apple products, and I am testing them.. sorta.. by watching anime on them ^^ lmao so I do get to do some of it at work when I am fortunate enough. The rest are on Saturday night on TV so I just watch them after work while eating dinner usually.

I do like some J-pop songs as well lol, I listen to a lot of different music depends on the mood I am in at the time.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I have a lot of time at work that I pretend to be doing things like testing our new Apple products, and I am testing them.. sorta.. by watching anime on them ^^ lmao so I do get to do some of it at work when I am fortunate enough. The rest are on Saturday night on TV so I just watch them after work while eating dinner usually.

I do like some J-pop songs as well lol, I listen to a lot of different music depends on the mood I am in at the time.

i mean, you are testing them, whether they can run 1080p of HD anime for benching anime reasons...which is good advertisement for anime fans >.>....

"buy the new, APPLINEME, watch 1080p anime 24/7 non-stop action packed comedy, romance and intense stories sure to make you cry !"

...sounds bad, watching 24/7 that is, but id probably buy one, assuming price isn't too high >.>...

semi same, but im most of the time, listening to either j-songs, orrrrrr, old songs, which are always played in the laboratory >.>, nightcores are nice too ;o

35 minutes ago, XII360 said:

i mean, you are testing them, whether they can run 1080p of HD anime for benching anime reasons...which is good advertisement for anime fans >.>....

"buy the new, APPLINEME, watch 1080p anime 24/7 non-stop action packed comedy, romance and intense stories sure to make you cry !"

...sounds bad, watching 24/7 that is, but id probably buy one, assuming price isn't too high >.>...

semi same, but im most of the time, listening to either j-songs, orrrrrr, old songs, which are always played in the laboratory >.>, nightcores are nice too ;o

And anime fans are a huge market! Lol.

I listen to everything from Marilyn Manson to Gospel songs(not even religious anymore tbh still like the way they sound sometimes), to J-pop related music to old, old 60's style music. It really depends on what my mood is and what I'm doing at the time. At work if I am having to chat with customers in one of our help rooms I am probably listening to music that is more along the lines of "DIE, DIE, DIE I WISH EVERYONE WOULD DIE I HATE MY LIFE RAAAAAAAAAA" ^^''' lmfao

• Funny 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sofi said:

At work if I am having to chat with customers in one of our help rooms I am probably listening to music that is more along the lines of "DIE, DIE, DIE I WISH EVERYONE WOULD DIE I HATE MY LIFE RAAAAAAAAAA" ^^''' lmfao

its funny couse, i used to play songs similar to those >.>

now a days, its either gonna be, old old songs (like west life, or eminem tracks)

or nightcore/jp songs >_>

and time to time, OST's >.<

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NastiaTan said:

Hi Sofi. My name is Nastia) How are you? Welcome)

Hi, nice to meet you Nastia! I'm great today thanks ;D

Kind of late for me too, but welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time here.

I like DB Super and FMA too, though I never really got into super until the Trunks arc (I saw the earlier episodes and was not that impressed) and I enjoyed the 2009 adaptation of FMA more.

Have you seen the recent Broly movie?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brycec said:

Kind of late for me too, but welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time here.

I like DB Super and FMA too, though I never really got into super until the Trunks arc (I saw the earlier episodes and was not that impressed) and I enjoyed the 2009 adaptation of FMA more.

Have you seen the recent Broly movie?

Thank you! And no, I haven't seen it yet. It has been on my to-do list of things to watch but I keep forgetting >_<

8 hours ago, Sofi said:

Thank you! And no, I haven't seen it yet. It has been on my to-do list of things to watch but I keep forgetting >_<

All I am going to say is when you get the chance to, do not miss the beginning. It was not that spectacular that you had to see the beginning, but I missed a little of the beginning and ended up not having that good of a time, because I felt like I missed something.

That should not be a problem for you, since it is coming to DVD and Blu Ray and iTunes, and it will likely come up on streaming service too.

11 hours ago, brycec said:

All I am going to say is when you get the chance to, do not miss the beginning. It was not that spectacular that you had to see the beginning, but I missed a little of the beginning and ended up not having that good of a time, because I felt like I missed something.

That should not be a problem for you, since it is coming to DVD and Blu Ray and iTunes, and it will likely come up on streaming service too.

I will see if I can find somewhere to watch it over the next few days because I am off the next 2 days and it would be a good time to watch something ;D