Spring Anime Art Contest

Geano

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great 2019 and enjoying all of the new anime.

We’ve been working on a new event for AF and you guessed it! An art contest, much like the one we had in October, though this time, a few extras. Original Characters (OCs) will be welcome, and the only real creative stipulation being that the submission must be “Spring” themed, so let the cherry blossoms rain - yay for Spring!

We are hoping to hold this contest for you all on April 28th and will be posting an official submissions thread for the event, so look out for it soon and get those creative juices flowing in the meantime.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 4

On 4/9/2019 at 2:51 AM, ArchieKun said:

We are hoping to hold this contest for you all on April 28th and will be posting an official submissions thread for the event, so look out for it soon and get those creative juices flowing in the meantime.

april 28th ?, neat, i might be able to join in on this, since my last duty for hospital is tomorrow (april 14th), and the rest few days would be clearing my other duties (being exams on 15th/16th, and then possibly a re-re-re-re-retake on comprehensive exam, that i can pass now, that.i.have.no.more.obligations.in.hospital.and.can.focus.in.studying

no more "CBG STAT MED WARD (its on the 6th floor, while were in 2nd floor)" when i wanna study for the compre exam >.>

Unfortunately at least my hosting of this contest has been canceled as I have stepped down from the role. 

Edited by ArchieKun

Ok so Seshi, and I have been talking we are still going to do this, but on a smaller scale just a fun member contest among the members that wish to take part. One of us will post it at a later time. Thank you for your understanding everyone.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ok so Seshi, and I have been talking we are still going to do this, but on a smaller scale just a fun member contest among the members that wish to take part. One of us will post it at a later time. Thank you for your understanding everyone.

ill look forward to it~!

6 hours ago, Seshi said:

Great! I enjoyed seeing your artwork from the last contest @XII360

domos~! (thankies in another language xD)

• Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...