New Haikyu! series (Haikyu! SPOILERS)

Seshi

@Seshi I saw a comment one time while I was watching it...it said they looked like "alligator babies" and I related to that on a visual level 🤣🤣. And yeah I think at some point I'll give it a try. From what I've heard its def one of the better sports underdog anime out there.

• Funny 1

On 4/13/2019 at 1:05 PM, Dot.com said:

I've def heard great things about the series. Should I give it another go?

Until what part did you stop watching? I feel like if the first 3 or 4 episodes don't hook you then it really isn't for you.

I felt the same way at first. I don't like volleyball. I don't watch it and I hated playing it during PE class.

But after 2 episodes I was all in. Now whenever I catch a volleyball game on TV I stop and watch. Haikyuu helped me learn that volleyball is pretty amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I love this anime! While I don't like sports in general, I like watching anime about them and seeing the emotions, struggles, and drives of all the characters. Haikyuu is genuinely one of the best sports anime, the characters are just so well done. I can hardly wait for the new season! Earlier this year, I got my sister to watch it. She loved it, and then was mad at me when she found out there wasn't another season. Suffice to say, she's quite happy to know that she'll get her new season before too long.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Until what part did you stop watching? I feel like if the first 3 or 4 episodes don't hook you then it really isn't for you.

I actually quit halfway through the 1st ep (pls dont kill me 😅😅) but that's a good thing bc with shows that I quit in the beginning, i tend to go back and watch a couple more episodes if I'm convinced. So I might try again lol

10 hours ago, Dot.com said:

I actually quit halfway through the 1st ep (pls dont kill me 😅😅) but that's a good thing bc with shows that I quit in the beginning, i tend to go back and watch a couple more episodes if I'm convinced. So I might try again lol

Lol! I definitely recommend trying it again, and at least watching the first five episodes to get a feel for it! It's such a good show, and their character interaction is amazing.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 2:04 PM, Dot.com said:

Yeah as @Vivi Hyuuga said watched a few episodes. You would know by then whether to continue or not.

And it's okay if you still don't like it. Everyone is different.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:27 AM, GavinShahin said:

Quick question: is the dub worth it as a rewatch?

Wasn't the sub good enough??? haha But I would be interested to know as well. Maybe a sample is on You Tube.

• Like 2