Skoodle’s Art Corner

Skoodle-ditty

Hey all.  :)

Figured I would post some of my artworks periodically on here. I do fan art, and the occasional original work. I use references  and my art medium are Prismacolor pencils. I really love to use Strathmore Toned Tan Paper. It really makes the color pop! 

Trying to draw more often- to keep myself busy at night instead of binge watching shows on Netflix and Hulu  lol  

so stay tuned! Unfortunately I don’t have anything else relatively new besides this picture right now  I’m working on more though!!! 

95F38B8C-1F9F-47DB-A938-C2A68373D7F2.jpeg

Edited by Skoodle-ditty
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 3

9 hours ago, Skoodle-ditty said:

Hey all.  :)

Figured I would post some of my artworks periodically on here. I do fan art, and the occasional original work. I use references  and my art medium are Prismacolor pencils. I really love to use Strathmore Toned Tan Paper. It really makes the color pop! 

Trying to draw more often- to keep myself busy at night instead of binge watching shows on Netflix and Hulu  lol  

so stay tuned! Unfortunately I don’t have anything else relatively new besides this picture right now  I’m working on more though!!! 

95F38B8C-1F9F-47DB-A938-C2A68373D7F2.jpeg

"urayamashi intensifies"

pretty 10/10 drawing by the way xD

im probably gonna start drawing soon again too, since my internship is finished (that, or be toxified by studying for my boards exam, im probably gonna draw a bit soon though xD)

On 4/17/2019 at 8:40 PM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

That is on paper right? And not digital?

That makes it even more amazing.

I would love to see you post coloring tutorials in the Tutorials section.

I've always wanted to improve my coloring. 😄

Correct, it is on paper! Thank you! 

I should sometime! 

• Friendly 1