Aura Kingdom or Digimon Masters Online?

Sakura

Curious if anyone has played, or does play, either Aura Kingdom or Digimon Masters Online?

I've played both but it has been several years and I am thinking about going back to one of these games and playing. Just wondering if anyone else in the community plays either, and what may have changed on them, or if it is better to play on a private server for the games as opposed to the main server since I have seen a few private servers for the two.

If anyone has any suggestions for games similar to these two I'd appreciate that as well since I'm trying to find a game to get back into to pass some time that I don't get bored of in a week :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sofi said:

Curious if anyone has played, or does play, either Aura Kingdom or Digimon Masters Online?

I've played both but it has been several years and I am thinking about going back to one of these games and playing. Just wondering if anyone else in the community plays either, and what may have changed on them, or if it is better to play on a private server for the games as opposed to the main server since I have seen a few private servers for the two.

If anyone has any suggestions for games similar to these two I'd appreciate that as well since I'm trying to find a game to get back into to pass some time that I don't get bored of in a week :/

..."raises hand"

i played both, aura kingdom and DMO, but i somewhat stopped,

i used to play on KDMO, (korean server, since its more updated), but koreans somewhat blocked foreigners, so i went and played on GDMO (global), but soon got a bit bored of grinding back my digis, (im like, level 50-ish there? or something, forgot xD)

as for AK, cant remember what server i played on, if it was global-ish one or not, its a pretty fun game though >.>

i think the reason i stopped playing AK was couse, i had no one to play it with, and being anti-social, even in the internet, i just gave up >.>

i heard GDMO is doing greater than it was doing before, but its still a grindy-game as ever, and with my recent life happenings, i probably cant go back to it >.<...

unsure of AK news

as for suggestion on similar games ....

i got nothing xD, haven't played any games much since my internship, so i only heard of some games, and those "some" games are single-player-ish games ones >.> (i.e; sekiro, code vein, etc.)

why not try some gacha games ?!, two im playing constantly atm are, FGO, and epic 7, both are anime-ish oriented (epic 7 being fully animated, and having an "auto" function, for the lazy guys like me xD), while FGO has some sweet servants that you will grow and love onto (#teamkyutihime)

though, those are mobile-games, just heads up xD

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XII360 said:

..."raises hand"

i played both, aura kingdom and DMO, but i somewhat stopped,

i used to play on KDMO, (korean server, since its more updated), but koreans somewhat blocked foreigners, so i went and played on GDMO (global), but soon got a bit bored of grinding back my digis, (im like, level 50-ish there? or something, forgot xD)

as for AK, cant remember what server i played on, if it was global-ish one or not, its a pretty fun game though >.>

i think the reason i stopped playing AK was couse, i had no one to play it with, and being anti-social, even in the internet, i just gave up >.>

i heard GDMO is doing greater than it was doing before, but its still a grindy-game as ever, and with my recent life happenings, i probably cant go back to it >.<...

unsure of AK news

as for suggestion on similar games ....

i got nothing xD, haven't played any games much since my internship, so i only heard of some games, and those "some" games are single-player-ish games ones >.> (i.e; sekiro, code vein, etc.)

why not try some gacha games ?!, two im playing constantly atm are, FGO, and epic 7, both are anime-ish oriented (epic 7 being fully animated, and having an "auto" function, for the lazy guys like me xD), while FGO has some sweet servants that you will grow and love onto (#teamkyutihime)

though, those are mobile-games, just heads up xD

I never played the KDMO server, only the GDMO server, I got back on it tonight after I figured my account back out, still seems pretty much the same but I have forgotten how to do everything on it lol. 

That is the main reason I stopped playing AK as well, I am not very social most all of the time even when I try to be it just doesn't work and that game is probably more fun with someone. I did still enjoy it for quite some time though, it passed time anyways which is mainly what I am looking to do because I am so bored of everything right now.

Oh okay I was about to ask if those are mobile games. I have played a bunch of those cute little gacha games before, and got really addicted to a few of them but I always end up spending money and since I just bought my first house I'm trying to invest in my house and things as opposed to gaming items right now ;-; 

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I never played the KDMO server, only the GDMO server, I got back on it tonight after I figured my account back out, still seems pretty much the same but I have forgotten how to do everything on it lol. 

That is the main reason I stopped playing AK as well, I am not very social most all of the time even when I try to be it just doesn't work and that game is probably more fun with someone. I did still enjoy it for quite some time though, it passed time anyways which is mainly what I am looking to do because I am so bored of everything right now.

Oh okay I was about to ask if those are mobile games. I have played a bunch of those cute little gacha games before, and got really addicted to a few of them but I always end up spending money and since I just bought my first house I'm trying to invest in my house and things as opposed to gaming items right now ;-; 

on GDMO, i think they added arena?-styled stuff, where you can go for it 3x, with or without a party (preferably with a party), and you get some very neat items by the end of the month (like santa costume? costume stuff, and some perma-digi aura i think, which is neat, perma items is always better than "timed" items tbh)

though, unlike in KDMO where stuff you get can be traded/sold, its still the same on GDMO, you cant sell/trade the items you get, its for your use only ^_^

which sucks couse i wanna be a merchant >.>.....

same, i enjoyed it for some time, it had a really cute buddy-system that i liked >.>, at some point, i know it influenced me in one of my drawings, but i dont think i ever drew it, it was a fun time-passer though.

yea...that's the main problem with gacha games, they might sometimes make you whale for the characters that you love that you <didn't> obtain, hasn't happened to me, couse, well, i just cry in a corner if i dont get who im aiming for

..."remembers rolling for scathatch/merlin moments"

ahh...sad times, sad times indeed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XII360 said:

on GDMO, i think they added arena?-styled stuff, where you can go for it 3x, with or without a party (preferably with a party), and you get some very neat items by the end of the month (like santa costume? costume stuff, and some perma-digi aura i think, which is neat, perma items is always better than "timed" items tbh)

though, unlike in KDMO where stuff you get can be traded/sold, its still the same on GDMO, you cant sell/trade the items you get, its for your use only ^_^

which sucks couse i wanna be a merchant >.>.....

same, i enjoyed it for some time, it had a really cute buddy-system that i liked >.>, at some point, i know it influenced me in one of my drawings, but i dont think i ever drew it, it was a fun time-passer though.

yea...that's the main problem with gacha games, they might sometimes make you whale for the characters that you love that you <didn't> obtain, hasn't happened to me, couse, well, i just cry in a corner if i dont get who im aiming for

..."remembers rolling for scathatch/merlin moments"

ahh...sad times, sad times indeed

I haven't done the arena stuff, I have done most other things though, I have a maxed out lvl 99 tamer, and a lvl 70 tamer but it's just been soooooo long since I did anything that I am on my account like, "What's that, what is this button, HOW DO I FIND THE INVENTORY" lmfao.

I have a bunch of the 30 day aura's left on my account, but nothing perma so that would be nice to have if I pick up with playing this again, which I've been on it about an hour now and its been pretty fun again ^^

Yeah that is what I hateee about mobile games, there is so many little transactions. I was playing the Aura Kingdom mobile game actually, and I did so many mini transactions thinking, "oh just one more no big deal........" that I spent close to $200 on like 200 different transactions and my bank identified it as fraud and they locked my account so hard that they actually couldn't unlock it and had to move my funds to a NEW account because they couldn't fix the old one XD it was funny but wasn't at the same time >_>

I think I may alternate between playing this GDMO and AK again because both have been fun today ^^

• Funny 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, Sofi said:

I haven't done the arena stuff, I have done most other things though, I have a maxed out lvl 99 tamer, and a lvl 70 tamer but it's just been soooooo long since I did anything that I am on my account like, "What's that, what is this button, HOW DO I FIND THE INVENTORY" lmfao.

I have a bunch of the 30 day aura's left on my account, but nothing perma so that would be nice to have if I pick up with playing this again, which I've been on it about an hour now and its been pretty fun again ^^

Yeah that is what I hateee about mobile games, there is so many little transactions. I was playing the Aura Kingdom mobile game actually, and I did so many mini transactions thinking, "oh just one more no big deal........" that I spent close to $200 on like 200 different transactions and my bank identified it as fraud and they locked my account so hard that they actually couldn't unlock it and had to move my funds to a NEW account because they couldn't fix the old one XD it was funny but wasn't at the same time >_>

I think I may alternate between playing this GDMO and AK again because both have been fun today ^^

jesus, level 99 tamer and 70 >.>, that's allot of grinding you did

but then again, i remember farming 200+ blue/green dracomon eggs couse they sold allot, rather than grinding my level >.<

doing arena is neat, though you probably need a jogress, but since you are lvl 99, im sure you have an alphamon, who is everyone's jogress xD

what sucks is, you probably cant join party's unless you have jogress, that or a neat mega with a <heal> special skill implanted on, mega or burst mode, preferrably burst mode xD

200$ is a big moolah money >.>... least the bank didn't take it, i think i would probably find that funny too, if it happened to me, but would also find it not funny, couse i mean, its my bank account being blocked, but at the same time, i did something that made it do that >__>.....

hope you find a good guild to join on, itll make the game more fun xD

7 hours ago, XII360 said:

jesus, level 99 tamer and 70 >.>, that's allot of grinding you did

but then again, i remember farming 200+ blue/green dracomon eggs couse they sold allot, rather than grinding my level >.<

doing arena is neat, though you probably need a jogress, but since you are lvl 99, im sure you have an alphamon, who is everyone's jogress xD

what sucks is, you probably cant join party's unless you have jogress, that or a neat mega with a <heal> special skill implanted on, mega or burst mode, preferrably burst mode xD

200$ is a big moolah money >.>... least the bank didn't take it, i think i would probably find that funny too, if it happened to me, but would also find it not funny, couse i mean, its my bank account being blocked, but at the same time, i did something that made it do that >__>.....

hope you find a good guild to join on, itll make the game more fun xD

Yeah I played the game a lottttt years ago when I first  started.

Yeah I do have jogress Digimon on the accounts and I used to do a lot of raids.

I'm not sure I'll join a guild as I never really end up talking  much in them anyways so it's kind of pointless for me lol. I usually end up just playing with like one or maybe two people I get to know.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1