Yo

loki

Hey everyone, my name's Loki and I'm 17 and female. I signed up here because I was looking for a cool anime forum where i could talk about anime and other things with fellow fans without feeling judged or anything.

My favorite animes are Tokyo Ghoul and Kill la Kill, and i also like Soul Eater and Seraph of the End too ^^ Along with anime, i also love video games, especially Nintendo. my favorite video game franchises are Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy. I also love drawing, reading, and writing.

Anyway that's about it, I hope to have a good time here. Thanks for reading

Edited by loki
  • Like 1

Welcome. Members here are easy to talk to, shouldn't have any trouble finding people with similar interests.

I'm also a fan of the Fire Emblem series, favorite's being the first one for Gameboy Advance (the one with Lyn, Eliwood & Hector, don't remember what number it is in Japan). Also Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Those are the ones that seemed to have the best characterizations IMO.

For the Zelda series my favorites are A Link to the Past & A Link Between Worlds.

Anyway, glad you're here, hope you enjoy yourself.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone :D

3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome. Members here are easy to talk to, shouldn't have any trouble finding people with similar interests.

I'm also a fan of the Fire Emblem series, favorite's being the first one for Gameboy Advance (the one with Lyn, Eliwood & Hector, don't remember what number it is in Japan). Also Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Those are the ones that seemed to have the best characterizations IMO.

For the Zelda series my favorites are A Link to the Past & A Link Between Worlds.

Anyway, glad you're here, hope you enjoy yourself.

Ooh, I love the Fire Emblem with Lyn in it too (it's called Blazing Blade I believe in Japan and is also the seventh one), that one's possibly my favorite next to Path of Radiance for the GameCube. ^^ I've never played Echoes before but I think I do intend to get it someday. Anyway it's nice to see someone else who likes those things as well, thanks again

45 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi! There are some other Nintendo fans here (including me). So I guess you'll find like minded people here :) 

good, I'm glad that there's other Nintendo fans here ^^ love their stuff a ton

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the forum I see you’ve already jumped right in. 

Have you checked out the new Lode runner game for the switch?

Im a huge FF fan, just partial to 8,9, & 10. What was your favorite Final Fantasy?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Hey welcome to the forum I see you’ve already jumped right in. 

Have you checked out the new Lode runner game for the switch?

Im a huge FF fan, just partial to 8,9, & 10. What was your favorite Final Fantasy?

No I don't believe I've heard of that game before. I'll maybe look into it tho and see if it's any good ^^

and I'd say that my favorite is FF7. I love Cloud a lot in it.

Also do you know if FF10 is worth getting for the switch? I've never played that one before but it looks like it could be good

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

My brother loves FF7. I just couldn’t get into it since I played FF8 first and the graphics would be going backwards.

Id definitely get FF10 for the switch! It’s got a side game (like all the good FF games) called blitzball and if they carried that Over to the switch it would be so fun! Always check out reviews though. I don’t have it so I don’t know.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new myself but I think you'll enjoy the forum. Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loki said:

Lode runner

Haven't tried the switch version, but I used to play the heck out of it on the Apple and the Game Boy.  Even my mom used to steal my Game Boy to play it.  :D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seshi said:

My brother loves FF7. I just couldn’t get into it since I played FF8 first and the graphics would be going backwards.

Id definitely get FF10 for the switch! It’s got a side game (like all the good FF games) called blitzball and if they carried that Over to the switch it would be so fun! Always check out reviews though. I don’t have it so I don’t know.

ah that's understandable. I had some trouble getting used to the older graphics as well. I haven't played ff8 yet but I hope to someday

And that's good, thanks for your input. ^^ I'll make sure to check the reviews though when it comes out, but hopefully they haven't changed much from the original