Twitter handle & faves

Seshi

Hey guys, I just recently got back on Twitter after a huge time gap. Right now I’m only following @TheRock      

What are some of the accounts you follow?

Share your handle too if you want some new followers 😉

I never got the point of tweets or twittering.  I'm not a 140-character sound-bite type person.  I do have an account like I have on many social sites, but mostly just because I'm a curious IT-type person.  (Anyone remember myspace?  Friendster?  Google+?  Been there, done that too.)  IIRC I do have a few people & organizations followed, but I've never looked for followers and don't expect me to reply if you tweet at me.  Or indeed even notice, since I don't monitor the account.  I've only posted about 3 tweets in my life anyway, and at this point I don't even think I remember my password.   If you're still interested after that resounding endorsement ( 🤣 ) you can check out @jmgrant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Hey guys, I just recently got back on Twitter after a huge time gap. Right now I’m only following @TheRock      

What are some of the accounts you follow?

Share your handle too if you want some new followers 😉

only following 3 people in twitter, being jay from the kubz scouts, and darkkmane, both are youtubers xD

also an old user here, "findee", which seems to be dead on twitter and AF...guess ill unfollow him now, since he is kinda dead >.>

may his soul rest in piece of eight of doubloons

also, if you know my username, you can look me up there xD, im pretty inactive there tho' :o

• Like 1

I think the only person I really follow on Twitter is AstroNerdBoy, but have not really been following too many active people.

About the most excitement I have had was people confusing with a game streamer, due to how similar my handle was to what he went by.

I also only really share links to reviews on Twitter, so I doubt anyone is really going to want to follow me.

7 hours ago, brycec said:

I also only really share links to reviews on Twitter, so I doubt anyone is really going to want to follow me.

It’s really useful to read reviews. I may be interested to read those in passing. 

10 hours ago, XII360 said:

only following 3 people in twitter, being jay from the kubz scouts, and darkkmane, both are youtubers xD

also an old user here, "findee", which seems to be dead on twitter and AF...guess ill unfollow him now, since he is kinda dead >.>

may his soul rest in piece of eight of doubloons

Youtubers are always fun to follow. 

Sorry for the loss of an old member.

10 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I do have an account like I have on many social sites, but mostly just because I'm a curious IT-type person.  (Anyone remember myspace?  Friendster?  Google+?  Been there, done that too.) 

Yep, I loved MySpace. I had so much cool stuff on there. Basically where I stored all my jrock music finds & OPs. I found new bands on there all the time who had some unique music.. those were good days.

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

It’s really useful to read reviews. I may be interested to read those in passing. 

The link to the blog itself is in my signature, but if you want to check Twitter, the handle is the same as my user name here, except there is an a before the last c.

• Like 1

I used to have a lot of social media growing up but I don't anymore and I rather not have any ever again. They're reasons why I'm not on them anymore and I'm quite happy without them to be real honest so if that makes me weird oh well. I don't understand anymore what's the big deal with posting what your doing every minute of every day or sharing selfies with people you don't know just for likes plus etc..  True this world is becoming more technological for practically anything. However the world is also becoming not really good so I think people need to be even more careful on what they say or post online. Just my opinion anyway~

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

i mostly just follow the things that interest me. Anime, manga, movies, food, places, etc. I only got on twitter to escape my life on facebook, I found myself getting addicted to it and had to pull away very quickly.

My favorite page to follow is The Insider. they always have some good news to show you and their followers are people that give a valid opinion nothing dumb like a meme that you've seen more times than you've breathed. Plus, they have The Insider Food. you can guess what that one is good for. lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...