Cardcaptor Sakura anyone?

loki

Has anyone else seen Cardcaptor Sakura and are a fan of it? When I was a little younger my main magical girl anime was Sailor Moon and I never watched many others, but recently me and my sibling have been watching Cardcaptor lately and I'm really loving it. I usually like darker animes with action and stuff but sometimes I like cuter and more wholesome stuff too, and this is definitely one of them. When I watch it I always become relaxed (except for the little battle segments in almost every episode) and I forget about all of the bs in my life and such. There is also a new show called Clear Card that I'm going to watch after I finish the original as well

b5cdf0cb5f78753938720bd99fcbe1491539913422_full.png.378b525905466b8fcc77b78d3859c2be.png

cardcaptor_sakura.thumb.png.8e0472b5b463303042792e2a79bbfbd4.png

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I absolutely LOVE the original series. Unfortunately Clear Card & Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles  were both very disappointing to me.

• Like 1

I remember several members here mentioning their love of CcS. I never had the desire to watch it when I was in school. Might check it out now though! I love upbeat anime that give you the warm fuzzies

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

I did like the original Cardcaptor Sakura.  I thought the ending was kind of weak however, and I'm not a big fan of the more recent stuff either.

• Like 1

I remember watching that when I was younger! It was one of the first anime I watched before I really knew what anime was because I was very young.

I remember she wore Rollerskates a lot and because of that I started doing the same and wearing my hair like her XD I guess that was my first "cosplay" at age like 9-10 before I knew what cosplay was as well lol.

Cute anime! Makes me want to watch it again.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Glad to see a lot of you guys feel the same about this classic show :D thanks for replying guys

6 hours ago, Seshi said:

I remember several members here mentioning their love of CcS. I never had the desire to watch it when I was in school. Might check it out now though! I love upbeat anime that give you the warm fuzzies

I'd definitely recommend watching it! It's certainly upbeat and happy most of the time. And while its aimed for younger audiences I'd say it's ok for older people to watch it. I'm a teenager and I love it.

• Like 2