Seshi

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)

just caught up with this show oh boy it good but im worried about my boar head bro he seems kinda down and out

tumblr_9fc7d9910c706ab7d9cb080996508b1d_9953fcea_640.gif

• Funny 1

Crunchyroll, Hulu & Funimation.  Take your pick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Crunchyroll, Hulu & Funimation.  Take your pick.

FUNimation and Hulu. Got it. Thanks.

I've finally watched this week's episode. Kocho gave me some feels, but I find her character a bit hard to read. She comes across as a tough love sort of mentor to Tanjiro. I got the first impression when she was introduced that she would be an adversary, but now it's unclear. She both empathises with him and yet seems perfectly willing to shut down his plans at any given moment. 

It was fun seeing what kocho was like when she was younger.  Clearly she admired her sister very much, as her current personality incorporates many of her traits. She’s definitely a sly one, the way she motivates Inosuke & Zenitsu to train. 

We also gain some insight into why her apprentice seems so withdrawn

I’m already shipping her and Tanjiro since they made a point of Kocho’s sister commenting on meeting a boy she likes some day after they rescue her

There were also a lot of laughs. Funniest moment for me was when Inosuke

”customized” his swords (knew he was going to the minute he laid eyes on them)

In many ways it felt like this week’s episode would have been a perfect stopping point for the season, but there’s one more. Wonder if it will end on a cliffhanger.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

23 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I've finally watched this week's episode. Kocho gave me some feels, but I find her character a bit hard to read. She comes across as a tough love sort of mentor to Tanjiro. I got the first impression when she was introduced that she would be an adversary, but now it's unclear. She both empathises with him and yet seems perfectly willing to shut down his plans at any given moment. 

You caught up and are still behind 🤣

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Seshi said:

You caught up and are still behind 🤣

I know!! 😭

Last episode was pretty crazy to me. Almost feel bad for the demons. 

Overall, what a treat this anime was. Honest 10/10. The writing, the fights, the beautiful animation, and great OST- everything about it was pleasing. Excited for this upcoming film. Looks like it'll pick up exactly where the anime left it. 

• Agree 1