What anime world would you live in?

Sakura

If you could pick an anime world to live in which one would it be and why?

I think for me it would be either the Naruto world or the DBZ Universe.

I think being a ninja would be kinda fun and having the ability to do some convenient jutsu's. I think I would have to use shadow clones to go to work for me some days lol. Same reason for the DBZ universe, having certain abilities to do things would be very nice plus having a friend like Goku could be fun ;D

Edited by Sofi
misspell
  • Like 4

I'll stick with my Ghost in the Shell + Planetes + 500 years combo from last time.  I have to admit the ecchi/harem idea still has a certain attraction as well, but that's what holodecks are for.  😜

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I feel like I'd like to live in Non Non Biyori's world mainly because it's very peaceful. Non Non Biyori is set in a countryside area called Asahigaoka which is fictional and based on quite a few different areas. I guess I wouldn't find it boring since I really like nature. ❤️

• Like 3

I honestly think I would have to go for Boruto; I could learn some awesome jutsu and live in the village while Naruto is Hokage! Also Boruto has real VR which is really cool. I think Boruto seems to be the best mix of tech and ancient ninja tools and skills, its just so perfect. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

There are truly so many, but ultimately, I would want to be in Fiore and a member of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Because really, having best friends as guildmates, using magic, and going on adventures, what could be better?

That actually does sound like a really fun option! That is somewhat why I chose the Naruto world, I like the bonds they created with their friends there, and having a friend like Naruto, or even Boruto depending on the timeline, would be a really amazing friend to have ^^

4 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I honestly think I would have to go for Boruto; I could learn some awesome jutsu and live in the village while Naruto is Hokage! Also Boruto has real VR which is really cool. I think Boruto seems to be the best mix of tech and ancient ninja tools and skills, its just so perfect. 

I like the Boruto time period a bit more than the original Naruto time period as well. The fact they have things like hand held games and computer is pretty awesome~

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

I'd have to choose Teasing Master Takagi-san.

I can remember when I first started watching the anime, it was like I was watching a replay of my time at college, there was a special girl who I was friends with and she use to tease me a lot, she would always make me so happy, it was a joyful time of my life, when college finished we lost contact and that was a huge regret of mine, in hindsight I wish I could tell my younger self to make more of an effort to stay in contact with her, I know I shouldn't live life with regrets because the past cannot be changed, but thinking about it now I wonder if we'd be together like in the spin-off manga, Skilled Teaser (Former) Takagi-san.

00.jpg.bb939a46a08d2394bfd5211db6cbee15.jpg

Edited by Banri
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

37 minutes ago, Banri said:

I'd have to choose Teasing Master Takagi-san.

I can remember when I first started watching the anime, it was like I was watching a replay of my time at college, there was a special girl who I was friends with and she use to tease me a lot, she would always make me so happy, it was a joyful time of my life, when college finished we lost contact and that was a huge regret of mine, in hindsight I wish I could tell my younger self to make more of an effort to stay in contact with her, I know I shouldn't live life with regrets because the past cannot be changed, but thinking about it now I wonder if we'd be together like in the spin-off manga, Skilled Teaser (Former) Takagi-san.

00.jpg.bb939a46a08d2394bfd5211db6cbee15.jpg

That's happy and sad at the same time. I think most of us have someone we miss or regret not being around anymore. I have a lot of people in my life like that but I think that some people come into our life in a period of time for a reason and are only meant to be there during that time. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

12 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I would love to live in the world of Mononoke. It's beautifully stylized, vibrant and otherworldly. The lore would be interesting to live alongside. There's just something relaxing about the entire setting. I love the moments of bird songs and whisps of petals into a river, in the backdrop of a countryside that only Takashi Hashimoto and Takashi Kurahashi could produce. It's like a moving painting. Extending breath and taking it, all at once. ❤️  

Sounds like a marvelous place to live in peace & happiness

On 4/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, Sofi said:

If you could pick an anime world to live in which one would it be and why?

I think for me it would be either the Naruto world or the DBZ Universe.

I think being a ninja would be kinda fun and having the ability to do some convenient jutsu's. I think I would have to use shadow clones to go to work for me some days lol. Same reason for the DBZ universe, having certain abilities to do things would be very nice plus having a friend like Goku could be fun ;D

For me it would be Quan Zhi GAO Shou, being able to live an an era where pro gamers are household names and being able to play completely emmersive MMORPGs that sounds like a absolute heaven to an otaku like me