Berserk is coming back April 26th

Seshi

Anime news network has announced that Berserk manga will be back in production this year. Young Animal will release Berserk Vol 41 and continue releasing their 9th and 10th issues beginning once more on April 26th.

Plot Summary: Guts, the Black Swordsman, wanders around in a medieval world slaying demons as they are attracted to a demonic mark on his neck. To his help he has inhuman strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, an iron prosthetic left hand, and the elf Puck. In his search for vengeance on the one who gave him the mark, he meets many interesting persons and creatures, all of whom are affected by him in some way.

Source:ANN

266D33B5-E8E6-4AB4-B62A-2F2A87549119.jpeg

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I've been waiting for this to start back up. It's such a good manga that people don't know about, so I can see why it's not given a lot of attention.

Plus, it's pretty dam gory and not a lot of people are into to that. Lol

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is little off topic, but its still on Berserk. I just finish reading the last chapter and I have some mix feelings going on. Griffith is the bad guy and after all he did that makes sense, but this good guy act he has going is pretty dam good. The way he's talking and acting its really fooling people, even me that's the reader. I know what his endgame is, but the way he's going by it's pretty genius. I don't know if his end is god or bad, I just know a lot of people are going to die.

• Like 1