OtterNmyWater

Toomics

Has any one heard of Toomics? The website has Korean/Japanese webcomics. There are free ones you can read and some you have to pay for. I liked this one called "Such a Cute Spy." It's basically a harem/comedy about a female North Korean spy who is tasked with seducing a South Korean math prodigy and bringing him back to North Korea in order to have him create some type of military weapon for them.

They're one of the banner ads that show up when I view this site. I gave their site a brief look. Looks like it's mainly attempts to imitate manga style comics & most of it's 18+, so not really my thing.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Informative 1

I actually wanted to work for them.

I am currently looking for a new job and I came across a job opening from Toomics.

Unfortunately it wasn't a remote position but an office-based position. And would require me to move.

So I didn't apply.

But yeah webtoons are awesome and seem to be all the rage now. In Asia at least.

And I am currently making one as well.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1