Dream cosplay?

LonelyPoet

3 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

What cosplay would you like to wear if you could? Out of these costume which one do you like best?

1484222978-deadpool.jpg?resize=480:*(this is probably me, but not really)

dead pool cosplay

jk xD

there's enough deadpool in the ocean, easily easiest to cosplay >.>

id try for corvo (already trying to make his mask...once i get the feeling xD)

dishonored-2-corvo-attano-hoodie-costume(image not me)

kyouma, couse, i feel i could pull it off, just need to make my hair longer, use gel, and then, wear a lab gown (which i already have xD)

180474b8a85014c924b98a4479f67d926ff0f752(also not me)

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 2

2 hours ago, XII360 said:

1484222978-deadpool.jpg?resize=480:*(this is probably me, but not really)

dead pool cosplay

jk xD

there's enough deadpool in the ocean, easily easiest to cosplay >.>

id try for corvo (already trying to make his mask...once i get the feeling xD)

dishonored-2-corvo-attano-hoodie-costume(image not me)

kyouma, couse, i feel i could pull it off, just need to make my hair longer, use gel, and then, wear a lab gown (which i already have xD)

180474b8a85014c924b98a4479f67d926ff0f752(also not me)

That was a lazy but epic costume.

5 hours ago, Seshi said:

I like #2. Though my favorite cosplays are kimonos and if I could honestly I’d be a male character 😁 I’ve always liked boys clothing better than girls. 

1. Kikyo from Inuyasha - I love her hair too. My hair used to be long enough to pull that off, but not anymore. FD7A5042-6152-4656-8907-30C5CD373B46.thumb.jpeg.a177d62676e02b50f5739a334938bf9e.jpeg

2.Also Seshoumaru 😍

1BAA9139-34F7-4693-9167-2DF7652D0BA6.thumb.png.e377ad15f25d032e00e9536c7fe0ef6c.png

3. Kenshin Himura from Samurai X. Also his master.

FFA38679-93B1-451C-8B24-4E0020491751.thumb.jpeg.5ae73bb2e52eda1390e5bb08402341be.jpeg

A Seasomoru costume would be epic! I should try that one next time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

That was a lazy but epic costume.

A Seasomoru costume would be epic! I should try that one next time.

Lol I was thinking the same with lab coat guy 🤣

Are you sure you’re up to the challenge with Sesshoumaru? 

6 hours ago, Seshi said:

Lol I was thinking the same with lab coat guy 🤣

Are you sure you’re up to the challenge with Sesshoumaru? 

To be honest I don't know. It would take a long time to make cause there are a lot of details. I don't even know where I would get his fur thingy from....

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My dream dream cosplay is Maka Albarn from Soul Eater with the scythe (image below is not me)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP_ytfXVFFTWvYhntC3ra

Out of the options you give, the first. I'm a sucker for characters who do Japanese martial arts (former Kendo student)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

@NapHime kendo student eh? Sounds like a great time. 

If you have some second hand shops around your area, you may be surprised that you can find that outfit (or something very close) at one. And if you’re handy with cardboard cutouts and crafting you could make that scythe just as cheaply. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, OtterNmyWater said:

I feel like most female cosplayers have much more options when it comes to cosplay because they can do both male and female characters. Personally, I think I would want to go as Gendo Ikari from Eva. 

Depending on your frame, males can do female cosplay too, I’ve seen some good ones. 

Honestly, I would actually prefer to cosplay as male characters. Mostly these boys:

Spoiler

These boys because their outfits/designs are cute as heck and I would love to create real life versions of them:

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image
See the source image
See the source image (I haven't seen Assassination Classroom yet but Nagisa is just so cute and his little pigtail/vest combo is perfect.)

These boys because they're all very important to me (and I believe cosplay is a great way to pay respect to the creators and characters you love):

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

I would also love to cosplay some genderless/non-binary characters such as these ones:

Spoiler

See the source image (I love Hange and think I could pull a Hange cosplay off pretty well since we have some common characteristics.)

See the source image 
(I haven't seen Sailor Moon, but Sailor Uranus is just so cute and I love their outfit/design so much!)

See the source image
(I've absolutely adored Leo ever since I saw them and I love their outfit/design so much.)

I'd also love to cosplay these female characters as well:

Spoiler

These girls because they're all such wonderful characters and I love them.

See the source image
(I love Touka because she's a brash, rude and vulgar while still being such a lovable lady. It's quite rare to see female characters like her so I absolutely love the fact that she's not seen as a "b*****" but rather a normal, realistic female character who's allowed to express her emotions, whether negative or not, openly and without any labels being pushed on her.)

See the source image

(I love Sugu because, well, her character design is so cute and because she really made me feel for her and had such a real, human aspect to her that most of the characters in SAO don't really seem to have, for me at least.)

See the source image (I also love Sinon because I could kind of relate to her struggle and love her character design.)

See the source image
(Confident, tough women with cute/soft sides are my literal weakness so naturally I fell in love Riza Hawkeye right away and would love to express my adoration for her through cosplay. Also, her design is so strong and pretty at the same time I would really love to try and pull that off.)

See the source image
(Okay, so maybe strong and angry confident women, soft side or not, are my weakness because I absolutely adored Olivier as well and would love to cosplay her since her whole style is just so intriguing to me.)

See the source image
(I love Mei's design, that one stray hair is just so cute! Plus she was such an interesting character that made me feel for her and love her so quickly.)

See the source image
(I haven't seen much BNHA but, my gosh, Uraraka is cute as heck! I would absolutely love to cosplay her because her outfit/design is just adorable.)

See the source image(You have no idea how quickly I fell absolutely in love with this cute little frog girl but I just absolutely adore her! I would love to cosplay as Tsuyu because her design is cute as heck, her outfit is cute/cool and I love her little "Tsu-tsu" so much.)

I'd also love to cosplay the Shera: Princess of Power characters because I love them all!

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

I would also love to cosplay as Pidge from Voltron because she's so adorable, her design is cute as heck, she was such an interesting, adorable and lovable character that made me like space.

I mean, just look at her expressions (especially the way her smile curls up like the Cheshire cat) and her little spiked up strands of hair! 

See the source imageSee the source image
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image
See the source imageSee the source image

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of my dream cosplays:

(images are the outfits I would like to do - confidence partly stops me on a few of them for obvious reasons haha)

Inori - Guilty Crown

Spoiler

Inori Yuzuriha | Heroes Wiki | Fandom

Moka Akashiya -Rosario + Vampire

Spoiler

Rosario + Vampire«: Deutsche Sprecherin von Moka Akashiya | Anime2You

Freya - Chobits 

Spoiler

Freya | Chobits Wiki | Fandom

Nakuru Narumi - Mayo Chiki!

Spoiler

Nakuru Narumi | Anime Amino

Finally - and which I will probably never do 

Spoiler

Morrigan Aensland | Darkstalkopedia | Fandom

Morrigan -Darkstalkers

I have a lot of cosplay I would want to play from video games. I really like Kamui Cosplay and her eva foam tutorials. It would be cool to become a crafter.

The cos are intense! But, I think I would fail at attempting something so cool.

Edited by Nyxnine