Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

Three Items and a way out

Recommended Posts

Create a scenario (real or fantasy based) and give the user below you 3 items to use in escaping or surviving your scenario.

They must then type out their plan using those three items to make their escape/ survive the scenario.

—————————-

You’ve just boarded a boat as a prisoner, only to find that it had a hole and it will be sunk in 1hr. I’ve given you 💊💎🗝~ use them wisely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd administer the poison to the guard, plug the hole with the diamond, use the key to unlock the door, move around the ship like Snake from the original Metal Gear Solid, find an empty lifeboat and make my getaway.

-

I can't seem to come up with a scenario at the moment, so I'll pass my turn to anyone who wants to create one ...

  • Creative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Banri, and here I was thinking about paying the guard with the diamond. You maniacal guy you

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Seshi - it's what came to mind... I was just thinking what Snake from the original Metal Gear Solid would do, I'm not maniacal at all - honest.

Edited by Banri
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just surprised by your creativity. Come up with a scenario for me to try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are we’re just admit to the hospital, for grave injuries, but the zombie apocalypse breaks out, turning everyone but you in the hospital into zombies and the hospital grounds outside are also infested with zombies.

You must escape the hospital and slip past all the zombies in two hours.

You have a paper knife, hand mirror, and a lighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the lighter. I’ll take that to the hospitals fire security system and cause it to rain throughout the hospital, amidst the confusion caused by the rain, and allowing my scent to be masked, I’ll move slowly and carefully (not to raise suspicion) and find the nearest window through which to escape. I’ll use my mirror to see if there is an opening in the courtyard and make a run for my car.

Scenario 1: there is no opening for the window I’ve chosen. Repeat process until I find another window with an opening (free of zombies).

Scenario 2: the first window I chose had an opening and there were no zombies in the area of the courtyard, letting me run freely to my car and make my escape.

———————————————

You’ve just arrived on an island for vacation, taking your own boat and your fiancé (who is pampered and doesn’t know how to fend for herself)

Once arriving you realize you’ve chosen the wrong island for your vacation.. it wasn’t on the map so you thought you’d check it out.

The villagers greet you upon arrival and request that you dine with them. You’re about to dig in when you realize they are eating human fingers.

You came with some cash, a watch, and your fiancé 🤣🤣🤣 try and escape.

Edited by Seshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would fake illness, so that I could leave, without arousing too much suspicion.

While fiancé is asleep, leave her behind, without making a sound, as she is a liability to me.

Assuming the watch is not one with a digital face, I would utilize that as a compass, after determining the night before whether I found Polaris or the Southern Cross, and make my way back to the boat.

Scenario 1a: boat has a modern engine, I would start up the boat and leave everything behind, using the money to start a new life.

Scenario 1b: boat requires fuel, so I attempt to use burn my money, but frustrated, I decide to find a way to manually maneuver it, since the money is not plentiful enough to figure out aerodynamics, thus allowing in to be used a sail.

Scenario 2: boat has no engine, row out there, before the natives realize I had escaped, and, like earlier, use the money to start a new life.

———————————-——————————————

You are in an air tight room that is about to fill up with water.

you are to escape before you drown.

You have nitroglycerin, toluene, and a match.

Edited by brycec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much else I could do. Too many unknown variables, other than the hint of being among cannibals, and the fiancé would likely be a spoiled brat.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seshi said:

I was just surprised by your creativity. Come up with a scenario for me to try?

You crash land on an uninhabited island, you have with you a pocket knife, a handful of rubber bands and a lighter, the island will sink in 24 hours, what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×
×
  • Create New...