You like jazz?

SAO LILDOOP

Well...

Image result for you like jazz? gif

I have found myself listening to an inordinate amount of Jazz for the past couple months; mostly in the form of Lofi. It is just so relaxing, and honestly its a really new-found appreciation for me as I didn't really give it a chance until recently. My favorite kinds of Jazz are lofi versions and coffee house. 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Coffee house jazz is one of the most relaxing things to me, I love it~ On mornings off it's great to listen to while having some coffee and also great for winding down in the evening with some decaff or maybe something alcoholic~

• Agree 1

Love Charles Mingus. I’m a huge Bass fan.

His song Moanin is amazing. But there have been some bigger better versions of the song too. 

I got into Jazz after taking a history of Jazz class in college. Wish it was a Jazz appreciation class though cuz I’m terrible at history 🤣

[\spoiler]

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I actually haven't given it much of a try myself, which is odd considering the wide range of music that I do already listen to. From the jazz songs I have heard though I don't dislike it, and it seems pretty relaxing. I may have to look into listening to some of it because I could use some more relaxing music at work lol.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I do enjoy a bit of Jazz especially when wanting to relax, I love listening to Jeff Goldblum's music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

During the rare times where I want background music for doing tasks I always go for jazz. It soothes me and improves the atmosphere of wherever I'm at. Bonus points if it's at night.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

no, not really

but who knows? I may just start listening to it

artworks-000207382321-f4a495-t500x500.jpg

for Barry B. Benson, of course~

I saw this thread and instantly went to post this but it seems that I've been beaten 😆

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...

I like a little jazz every now and again. I don't listen to it as much as I probably ought to.

John Abercrombie is my personal favorite fusion jazz artist.

Ralph Towner is another great jazz guitarist. He can make a 12-string acoustic guitar sing like no one else.

• Like 1