Bungou Stray Dogs Season 3

Vivi Hyuuga

Anyone else watching the new season of Bungou Stray Dogs? For those who aren't, this thread is specifically for the third season, so there will be spoilers of the previous seasons and the movie.

I finally watched the movie, Dead Apple, last week before watching the season premiere. I wasn't sure if they would tie in, but since Crunchyroll now has the movie, I wanted to watch it before starting the series, just in case. I'm glad I did! From the looks of it, it appears that the new season and the movie will have quite a few tie-ins.

As for my impression of the first episode, I loved it! I've always loved both Dasai and Chuuya, so I was quite excited to see the two not only as children, but to finally learn how they met. I was surprised to see that they hated each other from the very beginning, as I suspected otherwise. I'm also curious as to how this backstory will tie into the present.

87dbeb2c35686ab11a9cdb1077718a1e.gif

• Like 1

Whenever you start it, @Dot.com, I would love to hear what you think! I just finished the third episode of the season the other day, and it is amazing! I'm continuing to love seeing Chuuya as a kid and learn more about him, as he has always been one of my favorites. It looks like they are about to start progressing into a new storyline in the next episode, so I'm excited to see what comes of it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dot.com said:

@Vivi Hyuuga I'm actually planning on starting it in a few days so yeah 😋..and whaat? They show Chuuya as a kid??? Might have to start this today then lolol

Lol, I know, right?! The first episode of the season is titled "Dazai, Chuuya, Fifteen Years Old".

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1