Sakura

Kiss, Hug, Slap, Kill or Marry the person above you?

Hug, telling them, letting them know we shall be victorious.

Hug them, after discussing how we will go about deprogramming those in the evil one’s cult. 🤣

• Funny 1

Hug them, telling them that that does not work with humans, since our minds are not like binary switches.

Hug them and discuss giving everyone anime dialogue to listen to in their sleep to reprogramme their brains ^_^

• Funny 1

Hug them, without telling them that some of the people might get nightmares.

Hug them, because everyone's listening to drm free dialogue and we have accomplished our mission on wiping out drm :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Stop a fight, by beating the opposing parties into submission, then hug.

Edited by brycec

Kill them, not out of hate or I'll feelings, but so that we can take over the afterlife together.

Slap them back saying, “I am awake and thinking clearly.”

• Funny 1

Hug them, tell them I'll brb, and while they are waiting send rockets to their feet to make them dance which catches them off guard 🤣

97b28cee9280ea9283b1bb3e06f606a4ff57c2ec_hq.gif.73096722e68fc051741a3a46659c0c3c.gif

• Funny 1

Dodge, catch them off guard and hug them, but no ordinary a hug, a hug that could kill them. 🤣

• Funny 1

While they were hugging me, knowing what their intention was, inject them with a poison which knocks (but not kills) them out, then while they were out drop them into shark infested waters, wakes them up and shouts "good luck!" then kick the engine into gear to make my escape, but not realizing by kicking my engine into gear the engine falls off my boat leaving me stranded with them, so I reach out and pull them into the boat, we argue for a few minutes because we've tuck this too far, so we agree we need to find a way to get out of this situation.

okay... that was one way too long response 🤣

• Funny 1

Let them know phase 1 for our plans for world quest just began, them give them a bro hug.

• Like 1