RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your uncle's dog! Was it also a Labrador?

Random Rant: Receiving packages is like the best part of the day!

Yes a labrador cross. Everyone is really sad about it :( my little cousin prayed for her at the lunch table yesterday.

What ya doing there? =)

That's military confidential. Haha. Well basically I just here to support the exercise troops. I like an advance group that heads first to prep everything from accommodation to whey other thing.

Groupons are awesome, went to Bintan for holiday two years ago with a couple of uni friends thanks to it.

Sent from my C6903 using AN Community Forums mobile app

My only concern about those is the risk the vendor may not accept the voucher/offer – heard some bad experiences of people with gift cards/certificates/vouchers getting into a dispute and the vendor and discount voucher company would blame each other..

Sounds like you had smooth sailing though Livan which is great! :D

My random rant..

Still working on Renamon gallery. Here's a preview:

renamon-207.jpg.1026a993335f8f3850278c0632f29c96.jpg

And I'm also working on a Yuri gallery from the anime title Angel Beats. Another preview: (Yuri is on the far right)

yuri-nakamura-431.thumb.jpg.45ebae29d7dacd55eaa0a05485d04413.jpg

The eyes of the characters in this title are so big!!

My only concern about those is the risk the vendor may not accept the voucher/offer – heard some bad experiences of people with gift cards/certificates/vouchers getting into a dispute and the vendor and discount voucher company would blame each other..

Sounds like you had smooth sailing though Livan which is great! :D

Ohh I have never had a problem with Groupon or Scoopon yet. I think the main problem is that people don't read the guidelines or rules so therefore the voucher cannot be used. Plus if you are going to buy a restaurant voucher its good to read reviews on Urbanspoon because they always talk about bad experiences. Like I was going to buy a voucher for high tea but then I discovered while reading Urbanspoon that the place never answered their phone to make bookings and if they were able to make a booking the food was stale.

Ahahahaha shit. I need to look for new jobs again... lol

Haha me too glad I am not the only one! I did have a positive interview today though for a journalism position. Hopefully I get it.

Random Rant: Time is going so slow...Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow. Can't wait for the weekend! It's been months since I had a weekend without plans, now just some time for my love and I =D

Random Rant: Time is going so slow...Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow. Can't wait for the weekend! It's been months since I had a weekend without plans, now just some time for my love and I =D

You're so lucky :) Any time I try to have a weekend with no plans, my boyfriend just goes and hangs out with others or his family x_x oh well.

You're so lucky :) Any time I try to have a weekend with no plans, my boyfriend just goes and hangs out with others or his family x_x oh well.

Aww =( Plan something without him? xD

Random Rant: My boyfriend's birthday is a bit less than a month away and already busy with all his presents =)

Aww =( Plan something without him? xD

Random Rant: My boyfriend's birthday is a bit less than a month away and already busy with all his presents =)

Oh I do plan things without him but lately my friends are not free when I am free.

Oh I do plan things without him but lately my friends are not free when I am free.

Why did my auto correction changed parents to presents? xD

YAY only a 4-work day this week =D Got Friday off woho!

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't the sizing chart be the same in every country? I got this dress from Australia but it's huge around the waist, have to fix it myself. First world's problem xD

• Like 1

Why can't the sizing chart be the same in every country? I got this dress from Australia but it's huge around the waist, have to fix it myself. First world's problem xD

But you're lucky to be so skinny. I wish I was skinny!

So excited, I get to see one of my best friends next week who I haven't seen since November!

• Like 1

I faced that Problem in Taiwan as well, two different shirts are labelled "M" size but one is too big for me while the other is just nice.

I faced that Problem in Taiwan as well, two different shirts are labelled "M" size but one is too big for me while the other is just nice.

Exactly =O

I don't like it that whenever I look up the sizing chart on the website, it still seems like when I picked the size that would be the best for me (I know my measurements) it's still not right and totally off O.o Thank goodness I have a sewing machine.

You didn't want to wear it again? I should probably sell all of my old cosplays cause I doubt I would ever wear them again.

No ^^ I've noticed I prefer "made-up" costumes like the Galaxy Princess. Whenever I wear cosplay it feels like my face isn't right for it xD

Yesterday was such a lovely day. I got to see one of my friends who lives in China. We had lunch out and went to high tea. It seems like I am getting everyone into high tea now, even my nana wants to have a go at making her own high tea. This will be interesting ....

I also I think next year if all goes to plan I will be able to go overseas for the first time. I am planning a trip to Singapore and Hong Kong. I really want to see my Chinese friend at least once a year despite her living faraway so we will both travel and explore the world so we can stay in contact. :)

• Useful 1