RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

Going overseas for the first time sounds exciting, hope it works out well for you.

As for me I'm currently working on the first blog entry for the website, hope to release it either end of Mon or Tues. :)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going overseas for the first time sounds exciting, hope it works out well for you.

As for me I'm currently working on the first blog entry for the website, hope to release it either end of Mon or Tues. :)

About time there was a blog :) I look forward to seeing it. I bet it is about your recent Japan trip?

About time there was a blog :) I look forward to seeing it. I bet it is about your recent Japan trip?

Yes, there will be many blog entries. I've just published the first one which is based on Gundam Front, check it out and let me know your thoughts in the comments below or in the discussion topic. ;)

Helped a staff member who brought in their personal PC. Made it clear no guarantees but happy to take a look. Turned out the browser (Firefox) needed to be reinstalled and updated to latest version.

Staff member was happy. Got me some cadbury chocolate. What a pleasant surprise. :)

cadbury-marvellous-creations-chocolate.thumb.jpg.1181ab658c8987f712e974e9515e626d.jpg

Helped a staff member who brought in their personal PC. Made it clear no guarantees but happy to take a look. Turned out the browser (Firefox) needed to be reinstalled and updated to latest version.

Staff member was happy. Got me some cadbury chocolate. What a pleasant surprise. :)

[ATTACH=full]246[/ATTACH]

This is what I'll be expecting of you when the time comes, @Moster82

• Funny 1

[ATTACH=full]246[/ATTACH]

My favourite chocolate <3

I went to the Enchanted Maze in Arthur Seat yesterday. Lots of fun there were many mazes including rope mazes, Japanese garden mazes and a 3D maze. The 3D maze was a bit trippy though since there was a bridge. The bridge would turn sideways and it was pretty scary. One of my poor friends just froze on it and it took a while to convince him to get off it since he was so scared. I also went on the tube slide which is a slide where you have to sit in a big rubber tyre, I was very scared but my boyfriend convinced me to go on it, I rode it twice. Pretty scary both times! It looks not scary while watching others do it but being on it is a different thing!

• Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YAY! New Sword Art Online episodes <3 So happy!!! =D

& I want some of that chocolate!

Welcome back, Linds. You haven't been here on ages :P funny how you're back when I was about to catch up to your post count hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Welcome back, Linds. You haven't been here on ages :P funny how you're back when I was about to catch up to your post count hahaha.

Postcount? Oh I actually forgot that forums had that xD

Random Rant: No Summer Holidays for me this year =(

• Like 1

Postcount? Oh I actually forgot that forums had that xD

Random Rant: No Summer Holidays for me this year =(

Why no summer holidays? Yeah haha I am still obsessed with post count since it has taken me ages to get 300 posts. I miss the days when I had like 6000 posts :P hahahaha.

• Like 1

Random Rant: People calling me about my computer saying there's a problem with it when I took two years of computer maintenance in High School.

On the upside: I do so love to mess with them. I just had one not too long ago and I kept the conversation going on and on, the whole while I'm not even in front of my computer. Finally the guys says to press my Windows key and I said, "Woah, woah, woah."

"What," he said, shocked.

"Windows?" I asked, "I have a Mac. I'm apple."

"Oh, well, um, you can just hang up then," he said with a touch of embarrassment.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha," I cried in laughter as I hung up the phone.

... I know, I'm cruel.

PS I totally run Windows.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Why no summer holidays? Yeah haha I am still obsessed with post count since it has taken me ages to get 300 posts. I miss the days when I had like 6000 posts :P hahahaha.

Im saving up my days so I can go away for quite a long time ^^ So while everyone is going away during the Summer I'm not xD

@Nights haha nice one!! =D

Random Rant: People calling me about my computer saying there's a problem with it when I took two years of computer maintenance in High School.

Computer support telemarketing scams... amusing but definitely a time waster when they call. Makes you wonder how they can continue to thrive on scamming others like that.

ouchthis-shy.gif

Computer support telemarketing scams... amusing but definitely a time waster when they call. Makes you wonder how they can continue to thrive on scamming others like that.

ouchthis-shy.gif

Sadly, there are people out there ignorant to the fact that they're being scammed. It's not their fault, they don't know they're being scammed. I know I'm being scammed because if there was something wrong with my computer, I'd know it; I'd also more than likely fix it. People need to become more educated about computers and these scams to keep these things from happening. It only takes one instance for one of these scam organizations to deplete your entire life savings.

Don't fall prey to computer support scams.

This should be a commercial^ lol

• Funny 1

Im saving up my days so I can go away for quite a long time ^^ So while everyone is going away during the Summer I'm not xD

@Nights haha nice one!! =D

Oh okay, that is a good idea. Where are you planning on going? As a casual worker I have never had any leave :'( luckily I don't work all too much so it gives me enough time to do things outside of work.

First day back at uni today. I hope it goes well. I am studying a public relations subject.... I promised myself I would never do public relations ever again since in my undergraduate degree they caused quite a mess with the group assignments but I am running out of interesting subjects to do, so here I am again studying PR hahaha.

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

First day back at uni today. I hope it goes well. I am studying a public relations subject.... I promised myself I would never do public relations ever again since in my undergraduate degree they caused quite a mess with the group assignments but I am running out of interesting subjects to do, so here I am again studying PR hahaha.

Good luck ^^ Hopefully things go better for you this time around.

• Friendly 1

Oh okay, that is a good idea. Where are you planning on going? As a casual worker I have never had any leave :'( luckily I don't work all too much so it gives me enough time to do things outside of work.

Goodluck with Uni Caroline! =) Oh but you did take time off when you went to Sydney right? How did that work?

Not 100% sure where to yet =)

• Friendly 1

Goodluck with Uni Caroline! =) Oh but you did take time off when you went to Sydney right? How did that work?

Not 100% sure where to yet =)

Oh I had to tell Coles I wouldn't be available to work those days. I don't get paid leave or anything since I didn't have regular shifts.

Finally got the power bill after waiting nine months... got nine months worth of bills. $742.27... should get a discount cause I am a concession holder unfortunately the bill was under my house mate's name so I had to call up and resign up under my name so I could get a cheaper bill, sigh. They were so unorganised! I cannot believe it would take them nine months to be able to figure out our bills.... since at first they thought they couldn't find the meter or measure the power we were using so I don't even know how accurate this bill could even be.

@Caroline

Oh gosh, strange that you got it after 9 months O.o You didn't call them because it was not coming monthly? =O

I don't get the cheaper thing of signing it on your name? Here it has to be under the name of the one that "owns" the apartment/house etc.

Random Rant: Had my yearly Doctor's appointment check up. =) Also signed up to be a blood donor (it's a charity thing here so no, no money ^^)

@Caroline

Oh gosh, strange that you got it after 9 months o_O You didn't call them because it was not coming monthly? =O

I don't get the cheaper thing of signing it on your name? Here it has to be under the name of the one that "owns" the apartment/house etc.

Random Rant: Had my yearly Doctor's appointment check up. =) Also signed up to be a blood donor (it's a charity thing here so no, no money ^^)

We called them most months but they never sent it out since they couldn't read the power apparently. In the end Alex gave up cause he thought he would never get a bill :P I get it cheaper because I have a concession card due to being a student and low income earner so it means I get a discount on bills :)

Hahaha I went to this Mexican restaurant tonight for dinner. It was hilariously bad! I reckon places like these are the reason why lots of people dislike Mexican food. I ordered tacos but I couldn't pick them up with my hands because there was too much cheese, avocado and sour cream on top... looked like a disaster scene!! They also put Chicken on mine too even though I don't like chicken and I ordered beef mince ones - I got one with beef mince and one with chicken... they also accidentally gave me a real margarita instead of a virgin margarita, thank God I am no longer on my P's!

Lucky you. There is no such thing as getting discount on bills here xD

What was the name of the restaurant?

I think Australians get some really good discounts, its cause the price of living is really high in Australia. Also the restaurant was called Los Argentinos.