RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

'Cause I know Ciara would love this! =)

Rant away randomly what is on your mind or going on in your life, new things you've heard/taught/said/found out etc! Can be anything but still following the forum rules of course. ^.^

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor, 3.0 will be showing on the silver screen in a couple of months!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZIGJRvnEU

Warning: overly loud audio

Rant: While I agree with the goals my workplace has, I do not agree with the way they want to achieve them. Taking away credit from the person who put in the most of the work and then give it to somebody else who only demands the job to be done is simply unethical and ridiculous.

Rant: Real good! Oh I missed that...but I was being really dump though. I decided to eat french fries as a first real meal again (Liquid diet for 2 weeks) and that made me feel sick haha! My stomach was not used to heavy and hard food, started with french fries? Don't ever do that! xD

Oh cup of coffee in the morning, I missed you!

Victor, 3.0 will be showing on the silver screen in a couple of months!

What a passionate crowd. Not long now indeed! I watched Evangelion 2.0 again to whet my appetite. I'll probably watch Evangelion 1.0 again too. :D

OMG, Ishtar. I am so proud of you. :D What type of house is it? Will you be living with Darkstorm?

Random rant: My best friend and boyfriend got to meet last night and they got along :D this is a first considering my best friend hated all my other boyfriends :D things might be looking good for once. (we can hope!)

Hyper rant: OMG! I nearly own a house! *prays it works out*

OMG ME TOO! When are you moving out? =D

OMG, Ishtar. I am so proud of you. :D What type of house is it? Will you be living with Darkstorm?

Random rant: My best friend and boyfriend got to meet last night and they got along :D this is a first considering my best friend hated all my other boyfriends :D things might be looking good for once. (we can hope!)

Wow I used to have them same problem! Lovely that your best friend does like your current boyfriend now. That's really good!

Rant: Sometimes I wish we didn't need sleep so I had more time to do all my busy things!

Rant: Educating my self with politics so I know who to vote for next election. I misled people in Facebook to thinking I don't give a damn, lol.

I think I found my niche in nursing.. Pediatrics! Kids are super fun even if I have to fight some to give their injections. I learned to not feel so bad when they cry. I should feel good about the fact that even if they cry now, they will have a good health later on.

But of course I'm open to helping anybody. =) I chose nursing to not only make a living out of it, but utilize it to volunteer work and give teaching. ^^

Rant: I have developed a craving to bid on classic Tomica on eBay. After receiving a parcel recently, I went on to bid on a few today and WON! Wooohooooooo! Then the guilt creeps in and I have start convincing myself again. With a day job, I hardly have the time to really appreciate them and take time to document them with pictures.

I also feel like asking my friends to sell me their Tomica. LOL

Rant: I've been playing a mmorpg called guild wars 2. I've been touching it less by each day because it lacks addictive features. The rewards feels less satisfactory. The new concept of mmo lacks competition between players and ownself. It's still a fun open world game with great gameplay. It would've been better if this game is a virtual reality like SAO or ://Hack Sign.