RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

Rant: I've been sleeping awfully lately, either I really do have ADHD or I just can't sleep until my boyfriend comes home at night from work.

Awwww, that is horrible. You must be getting used to having him in the same bed as you :) What time does your boyfriend finish work? It must be late.

Hyper Rant: We just got approved for our home loan!!!! House here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I am so proud of you!

Rant: I am so happy how well I am doing with my Coles duties lately. I was really nervous about opening the store but I am learning how to do it so well and now I prefer opening to closing. :) next week I go to my journalism internship in Geelong. I am going to miss Coles but it should be great to see how a newspaper is actually run. :D

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Busters! is on air, the deal was sealed the moment I watched the PV. The first episode just confirms it. How long have I wait for this...

Rant: Without my mother around to cook meals for the family, it's very likely that take-out food is going to add me some weight. But she has greater things to do right now...

If only my siblings were more willing to do the chores. If the house is still dirty when she returns, I'm going to take the blame. =\

Awwww, that is horrible. You must be getting used to having him in the same bed as you :) What time does your boyfriend finish work? It must be late.

Rant: I am so happy how well I am doing with my Coles duties lately. I was really nervous about opening the store but I am learning how to do it so well and now I prefer opening to closing. :) next week I go to my journalism internship in Geelong. I am going to miss Coles but it should be great to see how a newspaper is actually run. :D

It depends, sometimes he finish at 1 AM, sometimes at 3 or 4 AM. So I never really know because it's never the same. Even though they say he has to work until midnight he still can get at home at 3.

Any idea what to do to sleep better? I catch 2 hours of sleep per night lately =(

Oh what is Geelong? I am really excited about it too for you!!

Rant: I am so excited for the concert next Friday!!! Halestorm <3

Geelong is a town in Victoria. It's like, two hours away from my house that's why I will be staying in the town. It's really funny because Geelong is near-ish to Werribee/Point Cook which is where my ex-boyfriend used to live :P hahaha Linds you will know what I mean. The drive-up there will be weird because it will be like I am driving there again even though he no longer lives in that area anymore.

Ishtar, that is so awesome :)

Rant: School is driving me nuts, but I am thankful about the people I meet everyday. Thankful for the children who cried and did not cry when I gave them their flu shots. Thankful for friends who constantly support my nursing journey. Thankful for my underpaid job because on a positive note, it builds character and a great learning experience.

Thankful for men who comes and goes in my life. Middle fingers to them, but have a good life anyway.

As you can see, I dont need Thanksgiving to remind me to be thankful LOL. Every night I often reflect about things to be thankful for.

*Grumble*Walked around the whole school, now I'm sore and sweaty.*Grumble*

Yay! Got my eBay purchase in the mail today. Thankfully it's not just a collection notice like my HLJ goodies. It's Tomica Week happening to me right now. Sadly, the raining season is rolling in and I have yet to fine a bright day to take pictures. Tomica Vintage Neo take on details for their 1:64 cars to the nth[/align] degree, my jaw just dropped when I cracked mine open.

Ciara, when you find that you're learning something in a job, that means you're keen to take it on. Like me, I never thought I would enjoy teaching!?!?!?! When you're able to overcome these mammoth tasks, hardships in the future will be softships.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoever decided to put 3 hour exams together in pairs, except for the two that are 2-2.5 hours, is honestly an idiot. Not to mention they also managed to time it so that the two shortest exams are separated by a weekend.

Now I have 2 days to procrastinate :P

This looks the bees knees! Atta boy!

This seems to be a new favourite phrase of yours Mr. RagnaRulZ. :P

Also... stay tuned everyone, going to host some anime episodes here on AN for watching. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...