ArchieKun stepping down from staff

Optic

Hello everyone,

Due to some personal reasons @ArchieKun has decided to step down as Community Manager. He is pursuing a few opportunities that will take a good amount of his time. He will still be around to hang out when he can, but will no longer be serving on AF staff.

I sincerely thank him for the contributions he has made to AF.

A vacancy for this role will be advertised in future.

@Optic I see well I know we all have some things that come up in our lives unexpectedly that then changes things  for us and then we need to address them. Really that's just life things sometimes happens and changes for us, then becoming more busy with our lives as well  after we can't do the things we did before a lot anymore. I appreciate Archie doing his job on here while it lasted and hope they best for him. However I do have a small question if no one is taking is place right  away do we now come to you Optic if we have any issues with the forum? Just a bit concerned for that now since he can't be an admin no more who;s going take care of things. Lastly I like to say thank your to all the staff here who do there jobs and hope we can continue to keep this place good still~

• Like 1

Hello @HanaApril , thank you for your kind comments.

Yes, you can of course approach me with any issues, certainly the other staff here can also assist too.

I myself have been taking care of mostly the technical back-end of things since the founding of AF.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:03 AM, Illusion of Terra said:

Hope it's not due to something really bad! I always knew Archiekun as an admin, ever since I joined, and he did a fantastic job! Actually he was one of the first people I saw here on Anime Forums. Best of luck Archiekun!

It’s just personal reasons, the kind that would not be particularly appropriate to talk about here. I knew Archie before he became admin, though not before he joined AF.

but yeah, I also wish him the best of luck too.

• Like 2

He will definitely be missed.

When I joined the forums he was the person who made me feel welcome. In fact he made sure everyone would feel welcome.

I can also see that he puts a lot of time and effort into being a staff member and always did his best.

Thank you Archie-kun. Hope to see you around again.

• Like 2