Love Live! School Idol Project

Optic

Any fans of Love Live? This music title reminded me strongly of K-ON.

Characters are all very likable, and plot to well... save the school though getting old is done really well here due to its strong pacing. The Love Live aspiration plot was also well done too.

I've only seen the first season so far, second one is on my to watch list. :)

Side note: character profiles written for its landing page.

Great. :)

Honoka is the MC, she reminds me of a really hyper version of Yui (K-ON!) though less moe. Kotori on the other hand, she is very moe. Arguably the most popular character based on how much merchandise is available for her.

Love Live's pretty great. It had a nice setting and a fun (albeit cliche) band of characters, and the animation was also pretty well done. I think I marathoned the whole first season on my first sitting. Just can't get enough of that OP.

Speaking of Kotori, can't say I'm the biggest fan of hers. Her voice sounds annoying to me.

Just finished it. And I have to say, that ending was just one big roller coaster ride. Honoka and Maki are probably my favorite characters. Umi and Kotori kinda dropped down on my list during the last three to four episodes (although, Kotori wasn't that high to begin with). The class president started out pretty low, but seemed to get interesting along the way. The other two underclassmen, along with Nozomi weren't nearly enough developed, and became kinda meh characters (especially Nozomi). And Nico... really, she had a lot of potential, but became generic really fast. Anyway, it was a good show for what it was worth, I ended up giving it a 90/100. If there was less drama (especially near the end), I would have probably given it a 98 or so.

• 1 year later...
  • Geano locked this topic