Favorite Abridged Series

drill

The "mainstream" abridges are quite entertaining (LittleKuriboh, Team Four Stars), but I won't delve into them since they're likely to already be watched by most.

The ones I like that still pretty obscure are these two:

Death Note Abridged -- do note the one I like is the Team Dattebayo version. There are numerous other DN abridged series made since Dattebayo was forced to shut down, but those are not as funny.

[spoiler=Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HW44dnd7T4

JoJo Abridged. I'm talking about the newer one, based on phantom blood -- but the older OVA-based one may be just as funny considering it's made by the same team.

[spoiler=Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmOLKfR_Kg

Also @drill, does Code MENT contain much Code Geass spoilers? Cause I can't watch it if it does, I'm planning to watch CG later.

Death Note Abridged -- do note the one I like is the Team Dattebayo version. There are numerous other DN abridged series made since Dattebayo was forced to shut down, but those are not as funny.

That was actually pretty good, unfortunately, the quality of the video was awful.

Also @drill, does Code MENT contain much Code Geass spoilers? Cause I can't watch it if it does, I'm planning to watch CG later.

There are a few spoilers in each episode, and some of the jokes pertain to the personalities of the characters in CG, so I would highly recommend watching the anime first.

unfortunately, the quality of the video was awful.

Yeah, but there's nothing we can do about that, unfortunately. The original author was shut down by youtube so these kinds of unofficial uploads are all we can go by. They're also missing a lot of episodes, I can't seem to find any above 14, even though I remember watching it over the 20s.

• Geano locked this topic