Happy Easter

Sakura

Well I can't sleep so thought I would post A happy Easter to everyone on here ~ ❤️

Even if you do not celebrate the holiday I still hope your day is pleasant and filled with lots of love and yummy food.

For those that do celebrate do you have anything special planned? For me I have to work so I won't  be doing much but they usually give us Easter baskets at work so I'll have  chocolate ^_^

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

712948593_Screenshotat2019-04-2108-09-02.png.565755c9b2d2bfb0b0036998cc938eb8.png

Happy Easter everyone!

Sofi says it absolutely perfectly... "Even if you do not celebrate the holiday I still hope your day is pleasant and filled with lots of love and yummy food." ^_^

Today will probably be a relaxing day here as yesterday I went out with the family and had a lovely day, and the family don't have anything else planned for today ^_^

Oh, that reminds me... I'll be washing my car today 🚙 :D

* Sends you some extra yummy chocolate 🍫 🛫 :D *

Edited by Banri
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1

6 hours ago, Sofi said:

A happy Easter to everyone on here ~ ❤️

Even if you do not celebrate the holiday I still hope your day is pleasant and filled with lots of love and yummy food.

senryuu-shoujo-episodio-3.jpg

Same here. Planning to go out to eat with family for lunch today, but that's about it.

• Like 1

Planning on lunch with my family (prime rib yum) then egg hunts (one for the kids, one for the adults) and possibly out to the farmland for an arrowhead hunt (pretty sure it's the right season and it did rain recently). My husband has never found an arrowhead before so I'm sure he'll have fun. My neices and nephew haven't either so it's high time we restarted that tradition. 

Happy Easter, friends!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Sounds like you all have nice days planned ^^ I hope they go great for you and you have a nice day with loved ones! 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Happy Easter to one and all, and if you don't celebrate Easter I hope you have a particularly good random Sunday anyways. Preferably I would really like everybody to just have a good day every day but I don't want to be too demanding~

• Like 2

They brought us tiny Easter baskets with a stuffed rabbit and some  chocolates at work today so my day has been nice ❤️

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

1 hour ago, Banri said:

That's so lovely, it's great to see an employer looking after their employees ^_^

Yeah it's a nice company to work for overall. If you are here on a holiday they always make sure you have a gift and a dinner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sofi said:

They brought us tiny Easter baskets with a stuffed rabbit and some  chocolates at work today so my day has been nice ❤️

Heh, sounds a bit like the company I work with. Albeit they haven't quite done that but they are extremely generous and thoughtful toward employees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SanguineTear said:

Heh, sounds a bit like the company I work with. Albeit they haven't quite done that but they are extremely generous and thoughtful toward employees.

It's really nice to work for companies like that. It makes the work place atmosphere so much lighter when you feel like the company actually values you.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Sofi said:

It's really nice to work for companies like that. It makes the work place atmosphere so much lighter when you feel like the company actually values you.

SO true. More companies should realize if you take the time to appreciate the employees they will work so much harder for you and do it happily. Even just things like this celebrating holidays and doing small things has a big impact on enthusiasm.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

SO true. More companies should realize if you take the time to appreciate the employees they will work so much harder for you and do it happily. Even just things like this celebrating holidays and doing small things has a big impact on enthusiasm.

Yep ^^ That's why I've been with my company for so long, and have no plans of ever leaving them, even if more money was offered I highly doubt it could be the atmosphere where I can come to work cosplaying as Harry Potter and Superman XD And they always go out of their way to make sure you have dinners for every holiday and just something that says we care, and that's just really nice.

• Like 1