Get to know this potato

Nova

10 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Well you sound wonderfully cute and funny so I can’t imagine who wouldn’t want you around.

There could be a war though, if our resident potato became active again, but yeah their answers are funny.

@Kaga Koko Would you be concerned if the Earth were blown to bits?

Well i answer like this just to be ok but in reality im a really sad and lonely person i end up having depression,

And i would be sad if the earth got blown up cause theirs still beauty and good people that will be gone as well.

17 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Well i answer like this just to be ok but in reality im a really sad and lonely person i end up having depression,

Even though you likely have Banri, and likely Wicked to talk to? I would be willing to talk with you, if you want, though because of the fact we have not interacted too much before, it will have to be through PM or elsewhere on here.

Besides, the people here are friendly.

Anyway, did you have a family while you were alive? If so, what happened to them?

Thanks for that i tend to have a saying like i don't want to burden others and prefer to make others happy before myself.

Im a loner potato i wander trying to find someone to be with

3 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Thanks for that i tend to have a saying like i don't want to burden others and prefer to make others happy before myself.

It’s not a big deal (I can talk to you on Discord too, but it can take a while for me to warm to up to people, hence why I would leave it for here, other than not knowing you well).

Besides, you may be causing pain by living with that motto, both to yourself and those that care about you (aka. your true family). You are hurting them by pushing them away, and their concern and consideration causes them the pain, while you hurt yourself because you end up lonely because of your own concern and consideration for others.

I am not saying this to be mean, if that is how you have taken it, but we need to rely on each other, as that is how we survive.

Plus, how can you really help others if you are not happy yourself?

I might not reply ASAP all the time, but do not be afraid to message me if you want to need somebody to talk to.

14 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Im a loner potato i wander trying to find someone to be with

I am not interested in serious relationships, but I can keep you company.

Well my own family doesn't bother much about me im.only close to my lil sis and my grandma

And i don',t have discord you know where i am active as well beside here

Im not looking for a bf lol i did just got dump recently and still on recovery mode.

5 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Well my own family doesn't bother much about me im.only close to my lil sis and my grandma

That makes sense, though it does not seem you really understood what I meant by true family.

Guess, it can’t be helped, since people think of the bonds established by blood and paper when family is mentioned (Clannad help open my eyes up to it).

At least you do have some family to talk to.

10 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

And i don',t have discord you know where i am active as well beside here

So, you do recognize me, huh? That makes sense, since my username and avatar are the same in both locations.

I suspected things, from what the former community manager told me and how similar the user name was, but did not get confirmation until Banri and Gemz joined. Not really helped when there is little communication between us.

15 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Im not looking for a bf lol i did just got dump recently and still on recovery mode.

I see. That must be rough.

Yah it was hard 5yrs of long distance just ended right after my bday . family can also be friends or other people that are with good bond /ties with each other shows im.still sleepy lol and i don't pm others cause i might bother them unless if their my friend and im weird again 

I kind of get the same feelings, about worrying about bothering people, but you never know, unless you try, since you mainly use PMs, people are more likely to respond when it is possible for them.

Still, my offer is on the table. I can get lonely too, but since there is somebody that does chat with me from time to time, sometimes when I feel like wanting alone, it is not much of hassle, since neither of us expect quick replies.