Yeah introduction

fr0d4w3

Just joined this, my online alias is frodawe, or you can call me fork too its whatever. I'm a highschool student who has been introduced to anime by a good friend of mine. I have had no social life since about September 2017 I think. First anime I watched is One Piece, and I am caught up on that, and now reading the manga too. My favorite anime so far is Samurai Champloo without a doubt, music was insane, but some others that I have enjoyed are Beelzebub, Shingeki no Kyojin (this was one of my favorites before Samurai Champloo), Fairy Tail(some parts were eh but I watched most of it), and Shogeki no Soma (didnt spell that right). I've enjoyed the first arc of Bleach but couldn't get into the second one... I have enjoyed atleast one anime from most genres, but I'm considering delving deeper into these things... But yeah gonna be using this for recommendations for new anime and other sutff. Lets do this

• Like 3

Hey, nice to meet ya.

I like you’re taste in anime. May I recommend some goodies?

My Hero Academia should be up your alley,

So should Claymore (manga is best) and Samurai X movies.

Come to the anime section for weekly discussions on currently airing anime, right now a lot of us around here are watching Rising of the Shield hero, Fruits basket 2019, and Demon Slayer.

Hope you enjoy your stay 🙃