Which Song Are You Listening To?

NightDancer

11 hours ago, Kōyamaki said:

I would actually rate this number much higher than that "Skittles" one that you posted earlier brother. I'm just trying to rank them properly in order of best to worst. You could almost say that I am obsessed with music. No, this is not kayfabe - ooooh yeeeaaah!!

Well the reason I love the “skittles “ song is mainly because it’s my favorite amv

• Friendly 1

On 11/21/2022 at 11:39 AM, Otaking66lives said:

Tribute to both Kevin Conroy and Jason David Frank. Childhood heroes. Gone way too soon. R.I.P. 

Eh...meh. The actual theme songs composed by the great Ron Wasserman for Jason David Franks' character slapped much harder...

None of the succeeding iterations could ever hold a green candle to the original MMPR ( aka "Super Sentai Zyuranger" ). I actually couldn't believe that Wasserman changed his style when he did the music in "DinoSquad". Like WTF?! At first, I was like, "this is just some cafe hipster trying to sound like Wasserman...wait...that's Wasserman's name in the credits! Ron Wasserman composed the music for "DinoSquad!" Maybe I take music just a little too seriously but...why Wasserman? Why did you do it? RIP to the Green/White Ranger, the mightiest one of them all. In so many ways he reminded me of the character wrestlers I watched in the WCW and the WWF Monday Night Wars. I heard he even trained in MMA in real life. The man was something else.

Edit: If you haven't watched "Super Sentai Zyuranger", I would highly recommend that you do. The storyline was quite different from its Western adaptations. I will warn younger and more sensitive viewers that it was considerably darker in its tone than MMPR was...more violence, important characters dying - that type of stuff.

Edited by Kōyamaki
Expansion