Which Song Are You Listening To?

NightDancer

Today I'm on a metal kick.  I put Blind Guardian on shuffle after lunch & currently am listening to The Curse Of Fëanor from their Nightfall in Middle Earth album album.  Any fans of Tolkien's The Silmarillion out there? 

Prior to that it was A Past and Future Secret from (IIRC) Imaginations from the Other Side.

• Like 1

Love this stuff.  Been a fan since Animusic 1. 

For those unfamiliar with Animusic, every note in the audio is keyed to a visual in the animation.  You'll want to watch this as well as listen to it...

I think I still prefer the first album though...

Edited by efaardvark
add an1 link

Sorry, I'm being old school, and not posting a video; it would mean seeing if it is on YouTube :D!

Not really listening to a song, but listening to Fate/Extra Sound Drama!

Earlier today was listening to Tsubasa Chronicle Soundscape III, which I picked up at an anime event in Germany recently, and Persona 4: Dancing All Night Soundtrack Disc 2, which I've had for a while!

42 minutes ago, senshikoi said:

seeing if it is on YouTube

YT actually does a decent job of finding good stuff if you just let it run.  I often let it do that in the background while I'm "working" (:D) on my computer, then post social links when it comes up with something noteworthy.  If you right-click on the video it'll even give you a "copy video URL" link to simplify transferring the url.

(Spotify too, but they/their suppliers are still locked into the oldschool "sharing is bad for business" pattern of thought so it isn't as easy to share links.)

Edited by efaardvark

• Optic unpinned this topic