NightDancer

Which Song Are You Listening To?

Daft Punk - Steam Machine. One of my all time favourites with a retro feel. :cool:

See-Saw - Anna Ni Issho Datta No Ni (Gundam SEED first closing theme). There is a slight difference in the intro of the song and tempo in the remastered version compared to the original. In either case it's a very beautiful song. ^_^

Today I was in the mood for some gloomier music, so...

Sólstafir - Nature Strutter (Masterpieces of Bitterness)

I'm listening to the Digimon Tamers Best Hit Japanese OST, some awesome classics I forgot about... The Biggest Dreamer, My Tomorrow and EVO. Ooh yeah. :D

• Like 1

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift :'( I am listening to all of her Speak Now album, gosh I have forgotten how good it was!

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift :'( I am listening to all of her Speak Now album, gosh I have forgotten how good it was!

Forgotten? It's the best one! xD Better Than Revenge & Haunted <3

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

Forgotten? It's the best one! xD Better Than Revenge & Haunted <3

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

I mean I knew how good it was but I forgot just how good it was. Leaves all her other albums for dead. Too bad she wouldn't just write all the songs by herself cause I feel she creates a better album that way. Plus did you know a lot of fans dislike Better Than Revenge?

Long Live - Taylor Swift