NightDancer

Which Song Are You Listening To?

MUSE - Madness (The Second Law - Disc 1)!

Actually listening to "popular music" for a change, and not a soundtrack :D! Although I would probably be listening to a soundtrack, if first, this computer liked playing YouTube, and second, I hadn't misplaced the soundtrack to Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis!

Looking at CD cases on my bookshelf, I appear to have misplaced the CD cover to The Second Law, so that's one misplaced CD, and one misplaced CD cover... they'll turn up, at somepoint, I also have a misplaced adapter for my CD Player, but given how it didn't like the other adapters I located, my CD Player might have died!

this song inspire the storyline of on of the stories I'm writing called "Kingdom of Wolves". It is about a tribal hunter who turned his back on his tribe after seeing that it was about to turn down a dark path. He now searches for a new place to call home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFPN37hhE

• Like 2

Listening to Lysandre's battle music from Pokémon XY, for @Stoodell's thread, made me think of the soundtrack to Rayearth OVA, and so, that's what I'm listening to!

Wait, are we now embedding the songs we're listening to now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXw0qST2AqE

Is that how it works now?

Edited by Guest