Which Song Are You Listening To?

NightDancer

1 hour ago, Kreideprinz said:

It's whacky, I like it. Mixed genre, what they did with small Jazz portions was daring. 

Loved this one. I'm listening to a goddamn nostalgia trip aka Linkin Park, Evanescense (i forgot how to spell this band smh), IconForHire, Green Day, The Killers...all things early 2000s, really.

Right now, Im listening to Mr Brightside. It's sooo goood.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:40 AM, TobiGotGrenades said:

Loved this one. I'm listening to a goddamn nostalgia trip aka Linkin Park, Evanescense (i forgot how to spell this band smh), IconForHire, Green Day, The Killers...all things early 2000s, really.

Right now, Im listening to Mr Brightside. It's sooo goood.

Nice, right before the pandemic I went to an Evanescence concert, still good. Will always love the Killers! 

On 11/30/2021 at 6:06 PM, Ohayotaku said:

One of my favorites! 👍

SMT always has the best OSTs. That guitar is incredibly sexy.~

If anyone is interested in Japanese City Pop or Funky Jazz I recommend this listening set. It's been in my favs for a while now but I don't remember if I shared it before or not. xD 

15 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Sorry Mariah, but I prefer this version

The sax in this is 1857669207_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.d12a6154fe08f191b1f3a4bbe454f0de.gif

Kavinsky came out of an eight/nine year hiatus after leaving the KavLore on a cliffhanger. Which ate me up inside for nearly just as long. xD 

Renegade is the new tune and looks to be continuing the theme. Early Christmas present? 🤔🌻

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1